Dylan need's our prayers.............

Omg I hope that she is okay .....
Thanks Max.
I appreciate the exchange of care for our fellow man (woman) on this thread. It is really nice to see.
Back in prayer mode! Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby, Dylan.
OMG.....MUCH LOVE AND MANY PRAYERS TO HER....THATS SCARY....IM DUE IN SEPT TO AND COULDNT IMAGINE GOING THRU WHAT SHE IS GOING THRU

YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS DYLAN

308SHOOTER YOUR RIGHT.....THESE DAYS WITH ALL THE HATING ON HER FROM THE GIRLS AND GUYS IT IS NICE TO SEE A PROVIDER GIVING HER SUPPORT TO ANOTHER PROVIDER......

YOUR A GUD PERSON MAX...KEEP IT UP...WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Max.....any word on on they are doing? I'm sure we will all continue to pray for her.
Sorry it took so long to reply but i didn't have any news till just now....She did have hernia surgery and she is now resting Dylan and the baby are safe she's just in a lot of pain and she wants everyone to know she thanks ya'll for remembering about her.........
Thanks for the update Max; tell Dylan we are all thinking about her.
really good to hear she's okay

one of the sweetest ladies i've met, hope all stays well
That's very good to hear...always a winner when Mom and baby are doing well.
  • R.M.
  • 07-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Max tell her hello for me and Im glad that all is well...
Just found this thread, glad to hear that Dylan & baby are doing ok, my prayers and best wishes to her. Thank you Max
Glad Dylan's alright
The recovery from hernia surgery is a hard rosd to go down I can't even imagine the pain but a buddy of mine had his hernia ruptured and he's a tough... guy said it made him almost cry. Hope she's better
I want to say a very big THANK YOU, to everyone who prayed and had me in their thoughts. I truly believe your support helped me and my baby. I went through a pretty big scare from being discharged from one hospital going home and getting worse and then being rushed to Houston's top ranked Hospital without even getting a chance to pack a bag.

I'm finally at home now and getting plenty of rest. The doctor said I will be able to return to normal activities soon. So I'm not rushing off to Maternity leave early, trust me! I will be back. I can only imagine how horny I'm going to be, all this time and no play!

But seriously, Thank you everyone, you are all truly good friends.
Good to know you're doing fine.. Stay rested!
glad youre doing ok, I never got to see you oh well soon.