Nike salutes Kap’s courage with its 30th Anniversary “Just Do It” campaign.

I don’t own Nike products.

But I won’t boycott them because you got your panties in a twist over Colin Kaepernick.
"will cost Nike in the long run". Sounds a lot like a boycott--but it can't be, since the RW is vehemently opposed to boycotts of Chick-Fil-A, etc. (But not opposed to boycotts of small restaurants in VA that are anti-Trump.)

Of course someone will come in and say "that's not a boycott!". But that is just a difference in words: it is a claim that people will/should stop buying a product because of the political opinions of the company. Not that I am surprised--"We are against boycotts--so long as you try to boycott OUR side! We ARE for economic retaliation against THEIR politics! And yes, both fringes do it.

PS: I agree with IB on this one--I think NB (and Asics) are better shoes.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Nike should hope that's all they have to contend with is a boycott. That would be something rather temporary.

Jim
I don’t own Nike products.

But I won’t boycott them because you got your panties in a twist over Colin Kaepernick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody expects you to. Same is true about Trump Hotels. I've never been to one, but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity because you have your panties in a twist over Trump.

Jim
I stayed in the failed Trump Plaza in AC the year it opened. It was kinda cool.

I stayed in the failed Trump Taj Mahal the year before it closed. It was a cheesy shithole.

I don’t really give a fuck about his real estate properties. He’s gotten my business. He’ll never get my vote.

But, “nobody expects you to?” Didn’t someone just propose a boycott of Nike.

No prob, YR.

What Dimm loser do you plan on wasting your 2020 vote on?

.... you got your panties in a twist over Colin Kaepernick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
RMT'd
I do!

Maybe she enjoys seeing you rant Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Ha! Well, you got me on this one Old-T!

I agree with you on this--whoever designed that hat is very disrespectful. Originally Posted by Old-T
Again, Jim. It isn’t Kaepernick who created this ad campaign. I’m really sorry you can’t see or acknowledge that.

If the NFL allowed him to make a living playing football ... after all, they hire murderers, rapists, domestic abusers, child abusers, tax frauds, thieves and foreigners and nobody soils themselves,

Maybe the Marines will sue Nike. Or maybe ... just maybe ... their ad agency thought about that beforehand. Just maybe. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They hire foreigners?

Fuck them!

I stayed in the failed Trump Taj Mahal the year before it closed. It was a cheesy shithole.

I don’t really give a fuck about his real estate properties. He’s gotten my business. He’ll never get my vote.

But, “nobody expects you to?” Didn’t someone just propose a boycott of Nike. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow - I was there at the same time. I suppose a competent journalist like yourself knows Trump didn't own it for the last few years?

But, “nobody expects you to?” Didn’t someone just propose a boycott of Nike. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Was that before or after you decided you hated Trump?

Jim
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually he had a decent NFL career, taking the 49ers to the Super Bowl after the 2012 season and to the NFC championship game in 2013. Played 6 years and started for 5. 88.9 QB rating which is 16th best all time in the NFL. Not too shabby. Ran for 2300 yards and a 6.1 YPC which is VERY good.
Was that before or after you decided you hated Trump?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I don't hate anybody. Not even Twitler.
his play was inconsistent at best.