On Your Mark... Get Set... Go Mainstream Media! It's Trumpy's Fault! It's Trumpy's Fault!

So what do you believe? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
"What do you believe?"

Does the bombing plot make the Republicans "look bad"?
"What do you believe?"

Does the bombing plot make the Republicans "look bad"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
In this case, only Trump in my opinion. Trump in his political rallies and tweets spews hatred towards specific individuals. At the moment it appears that one of his more fervid supporters takes this hatred to the extreme. It is one lunatic. No one else. But for Trump to say that by his rhetoric he is not the least bit complicit in this act of violence is ridiculous. Had Trump not said what he has said about the individuals to whom the bombs were sent, this would never have happened.
I was under the impression these weren't mailed given the photosof to the packages had no post marks on them aside from Shultz and weren't in premade mail parcels? Originally Posted by OpiXPO
It's advisable to wait until the investigation is complete to begin to draw any conclusions either way on this matter. As a premature response to your question/concern: If you look at the alleged photo of the one device circulated in the media it would not have made it through any automated sorting equipment, but would have been culled by a human when it was uncovered in a bin where it was deposited.

At this point "we" don't even have confirmed that all or any of these devices were actually deposited at a U.S. Post Office by the person arrested.

90% of what is being discussed regarding the devices and/or their construction and/or shipment, is speculation and/or distortion. I don't even know if that published photo is "real"!

Just as an aside:

The primary agency investigating these events happens to be the same agency of the government investigating Trump's "collusion" with the Russians PRIOR TO THE ELECTION under the influence of supervisors who were discussing removal of Trump from office by claiming he was nuts and ineffectively plotting to overthrow the current administration while destroying, hiding, and redacting documentary evidence of their wrongdoings. "The fox is set to watch the chicken coop!"

Many, if not most, of these allegedly intended "victims" would be the same people who would be INVESTIGATED with regard to the plot to oust Trump and overturn the 2016 elections and the agency tasked with "solving" this political crime is on the verge of being investigated itself, as it was post-911.
So what do you believe? That Sayoc was a Democrat supporter who did what he did to gain sympathy for Democrats? That this is all a plot by Democrats, funded by Soros, to make Republicans look bad?

ROTFLMAO! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I know! Dimms aren't that smart...they'd like to do something smart like that, but can't!

In this case, only Trump in my opinion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Of course! But who really cares?

For about 3 years there have been one "thing" after another perpetrated and orchestrated by folks up and down the ladder and back and forth across this country, but they've all ended up the same. Duds!

Just like the faked bombs allegedly sent by this goof-ball Democrat who has fresh stickers on his van.

Trump was also blamed for the Republicans getting shot while practicing for the annual baseball game.

Was it your opinion that the baseball practice shooting made Trump "look bad"?

It was your opinion that Troop COULDN'T BEAT HILLARY IN 2016!!!!!

Does this make Trump look bad, too?

... another ...

"...by this goof-ball Democrat who has fresh stickers" ... up her ass!
Yep, let's just ignore the fact that President Trump has 1st amendment rights too.

In this case, only Trump in my opinion. Trump in his political rallies and tweets spews hatred towards specific individuals. At the moment it appears that one of his more fervid supporters takes this hatred to the extreme. It is one lunatic. No one else. But for Trump to say that by his rhetoric he is not the least bit complicit in this act of violence is ridiculous. Had Trump not said what he has said about the individuals to whom the bombs were sent, this would never have happened. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 08:36 AM
Yep, let's just ignore the fact that President Trump has 1st amendment rights too. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
For sure he does...please dear lord continue to let Trump spew his hate unabridged !
Yep, let's just ignore the fact that President Trump has 1st amendment rights too. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He has the right to say whatever he wants... and the people have the right to call bullshit on every one of his lies.

Plus the whole “screaming fire in a crowded theater” thing also applies to Trump, doesn’t it?

Some might equate the Trump rhetoric that brought us the MAGABomber with that.
It's not Trump's words, it is the violence manifested by the left that is giving rise to these reactionary responses.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]It's not Trump's words, it is the violence manifested by the left that is giving rise to these reactionary responses. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, IT WAS!

"LIBERAL FREE SPEECH" ....

.. until it's "in the mail"!

This was Trump's fault also, right?

and more "Trump Violence" ....

Oh, WAIT! I'm sorry. Trump was President then!!!!!

"LIBERAL FREE SPEECH" ....

.. until it's "in the mail"!

This was Trump's fault also, right?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

I have not seen this better expressed!

Certainly Trump has 1st Amendment rights. But when his hate-filled rhetoric causes one of his supporters to break the law he should understand the impact his negativity might have on people. Luckily no one was injured or killed by this lunatic.
I know! Dimms aren't that smart...they'd like to do something smart like that, but can't!

Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Fantastic post!! (sarcasm Sheldon)
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 09:57 AM
+1

I have not seen this better expressed!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You blamed Obama for the violence in Ferguson. ...Trump gets the blame here.

So yes , LL did capture perfectly whose fault it is. Albeit inadvertently
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 09:59 AM
Certainly Trump has 1st Amendment rights. But when his hate-filled rhetoric causes one of his supporters to break the law Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Let Trump hang himself...his words will be his own downfall.