SweetDulce Did That SHIT!! Bam....

It was a fun social, meet and drink. Much props to dulce for hosting the event. And Jojo for the pizza, so good.
I had fun meeting "people" bro's and lady's alike. If it ain't your thing than why are you reading this thread citizen44?
And nice to meet Natalie Mori hotness in a bottle. Let me show you my PHD
Dulce, well done, sweetheart.

Give the haters and nay sayers no heed.

Accept that their posts help keep moving your plan forward.

Haters cannot see that aspect.

Real community people can.

Haters cannot interact with your behind the scene channels, either.

You go, girl!

Looking forward to your continuing H Town succeses.
When's the next one dulce?. Lol I'll be in town in two weeks
Love Dulce...shes yummy too. Great addition to Houston. Yeah to my doubles partner!!
Dulce, well done, sweetheart.

Give the haters and nay sayers no heed.

Accept that their posts help keep moving your plan forward.

Haters cannot see that aspect.

Real community people can.

Haters cannot interact with your behind the scene channels, either.

You go, girl!

Looking forward to your continuing H Town succeses. Originally Posted by ck1942
Damn, CK, I was in San Antonio at 12 Noon on the 29th. I wanted to go to the social so bad, it was killing me. However, I couldn't find an excuse that would let me hang around San Antonio till midnight or whenever the social ended. One of these days, I will be there at the right date and time!
Damn, CK, I was in San Antonio at 12 Noon on the 29th. I wanted to go to the social so bad, it was killing me. However, I couldn't find an excuse that would let me hang around San Antonio till midnight or whenever the social ended. One of these days, I will be there at the right date and time! Originally Posted by sharkman29
Your not alone.
The whores who out people are attending the socials too! This is awesome on toast...
They are taking pictures,,,, people aren't really texting.

flashes are off.
  • bbkid
  • 10-31-2015, 05:58 AM
The whores who out people are attending the socials too! This is awesome on toast... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Even for Walkup, this post was epic.
Ahh...socials.

...and here we come full circle with a new group of willing participants.

Those of us who have been to more socials, meet-n-greets and full blown parties...than we can count on all our fingers and toes...know from experience, what can and eventually will, come to pass.

Have fun...
Shark and Champagne - well, I can add y'all to the "future event info" distribution list so you have an advance look ahead at future event dates which are usually laid out a month or two ahead.

Even more ahead for larger, more special events such as xxxmyass, Mardi Gracias (pronounced Madi Grab Some Ass) and so on.

Always looking, I am, for new event themes.

Special events are simply much larger than our usual gatherings, but have the same event rules. "Tame but not lame."

Such longer look ahead data is not always in my signature due to space considerations. I'm not sure how many folks using smart phones can always see a signature anyhow.

= = = =

Excuses

Ah, yes. Those whose RW lives rule 100 pct may have never read the

ck1942' list of 365.25 (to account for Leap Years) "Escapes"
for every occasion

lost in the aspd crash and hacks, but briefly, it lays out the processes of builing into your daily, weekly, monthly, annual calendars multiple opportunities to create on-going "real" events and excuses.

Most are not short term, but can be adapted for some last minute needs. My philosophy is that "standing" excuses are much better used as a cover story than short order excuses which usually are "one-timers."

That said, the more immediate offering I might have used to delay a trip could have been medical "food or flu" related or transportation. Most of the time could be me personally with the issue but could be a close friend but not a relative.

Also the old tried and true "my wallet was lost" -- not stolen as that requires a police report -- and it took hours to find it under the car seat and it just plumb wore me out retracing my tracks that I am late. Similar for cell phone but you must use alternate phone to alert the home front.

The "ran into old close buddy Joe" and we stopped for a drink but I had two too many and thus I am running very late or spending the night at Joe's. But I would offer the hotel receipt from hotel in Columbus Tx midway back to Houston ... I was just so tired!

Hollow Weenie night I "was way out of town on one of my regularly scheduled jaunts" and s.o. freely offered me a total hall pass. Although I packed a change of sox and undies, and although I had an "interlude" with a utr friend, I was still at the casa by 2 a.m. after my lengthy nap on the road home. "Didn't want to caught in the heavy rains on the way home, Dear."
So it was a sausage party? Awesome. I don't think I know of any meat market bars with that bad of a ratio.

So which of you fucktards were going for sloppy seconds on a hooker with out a shower, or did you just think of them as "pre-lubing"? Originally Posted by citizen44
Your "I've never been to a social" tag is showing. You might want to tuck that back in...ijs.
= = = =

Excuses

Ah, yes. Those whose RW lives rule 100 pct may have never read the

ck1942' list of 365.25 (to account for Leap Years) "Escapes"
for every occasion

lost in the aspd crash and hacks, but briefly, it lays out the processes of builing into your daily, weekly, monthly, annual calendars multiple opportunities to create on-going "real" events and excuses.

Most are not short term, but can be adapted for some last minute needs. My philosophy is that "standing" excuses are much better used as a cover story than short order excuses which usually are "one-timers."

That said, the more immediate offering I might have used to delay a trip could have been medical "food or flu" related or transportation. Most of the time could be me personally with the issue but could be a close friend but not a relative.

Also the old tried and true "my wallet was lost" -- not stolen as that requires a police report -- and it took hours to find it under the car seat and it just plumb wore me out retracing my tracks that I am late. Similar for cell phone but you must use alternate phone to alert the home front.

The "ran into old close buddy Joe" and we stopped for a drink but I had two too many and thus I am running very late or spending the night at Joe's. But I would offer the hotel receipt from hotel in Columbus Tx midway back to Houston ... I was just so tired!

Hollow Weenie night I "was way out of town on one of my regularly scheduled jaunts" and s.o. freely offered me a total hall pass. Although I packed a change of sox and undies, and although I had an "interlude" with a utr friend, I was still at the casa by 2 a.m. after my lengthy nap on the road home. "Didn't want to caught in the heavy rains on the way home, Dear." Originally Posted by ck1942
LOL...useful, but I have my goto ones for hobbying, can't use 'em up for these social events that may take up most of my evening. Pretty interesting ones tho sir.

Your "I've never been to a social" tag is showing Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You mis-read the message. It says "Even if I was dumb enough to want to go, I have no need or desire to go to a hooker social".