Making it up next time

I don't get it novacain - it looks like she was on your list, after all.
Anyway, no need to be disrespectful to a girl who was just defending herself. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thank you as well.
In defense of Tara's honesty, she did offer me a free session after a poor showing.

Back to the actual topic: Sticking with consistently well reviewed ladies with no/minimal drama is, in my experience, the best way to avoid worrying about this sort of situation. Everybody's got an off day, but an "off" day with any quality provider I've seen has still been fulfilling enough that I didn't feel the least bit cheated.
I've been offered numerous make up sessions for everything from NCNS's and tardiness to womanly issues not disclosed at time of booking.

I've accepted one and will never do it again.

She offered the make up session at 1/2 price, the look on her face when I actually showed up with the agreed upon donation nearly floored me. The guilt trip of "sorry, I don't remember saying that but ok" is what I remember most.

Went through with it and had an ok time but that one moment stands out the most.

Never again!!! (Until the next time)
I'm not sure. If you're saying you've had girls offer and give free make up sessions after a poor initial visit, then I guess I was incorrect. Wouldn't be the first time. I'd interject that my comparing them to aliens was intended to be more of a joke than an absolute, but that would just sound like an excuse at this point.

Care to share who these pillars of customer service were? Originally Posted by addict
In this case no because the only one who is still active has changed her name and frankly the free session was not great either. I wish I hadn't taken it. The others have retired.

But the point is, free sessions happen. I'm not even a very active hobbyist and I've had a few. People assume it is because of a hobbyist status in the community which, in most cases, is vastly overrated. Usually it's because there are ladies who get that there is a customer service element to this business, and in any service industry there are only so many ways to keep a client happy when things go badly.
In defense of Tara's honesty, she did offer me a free session after a poor showing.

Back to the actual topic: Sticking with consistently well reviewed ladies with no/minimal drama is, in my experience, the best way to avoid worrying about this sort of situation. Everybody's got an off day, but an "off" day with any quality provider I've seen has still been fulfilling enough that I didn't feel the least bit cheated. Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
Thank you for coming forward and saying that.
nevermind
In this case no because the only one who is still active has changed her name and frankly the free session was not great either. I wish I hadn't taken it. The others have retired.

But the point is, free sessions happen. I'm not even a very active hobbyist and I've had a few. People assume it is because of a hobbyist status in the community which, in most cases, is vastly overrated. Usually it's because there are ladies who get that there is a customer service element to this business, and in any service industry there are only so many ways to keep a client happy when things go badly. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I don't think status is always vastly overrated. For one thing, it sometimes can be a case of perception becoming reality. If, for instance, I overrate it, and other hobbyists overrate it, who's to say a provider wouldn't as well? And at that point, is it really overrated?

I know that back before I attempted to retire and guested my old handle, I received solicitations from women offering OTC time (which I'm sure was just in the hopes it would lead to paid sessions). I was really nobody (and never actually hobbied with my handle) but I couldn't help but think that other women were probably offering the same and more to the bigger names--- perhaps unwisely, but still.

Take a guy like Surge. For every hobbyist that took his 100+ glowing reviews with a giant grain of salt, there were 20 puppy dogs wanting to be just like him. What's that worth to a new provider? More importantly, what can a guy like that convince her it's worth?

That said, it sounds like you have legitimately great customer service and make goods from some women, and it's good to know it does happen. I'll tone down my jaded meter a touch.
I am confused. Bad customer service in the rest of the universe should best be dealt with immediately. If I get a bad meal, I expect it to be dealt with then, not with a coupon to come back and see if it is any better. If I get comped or a serious discount, I may give them another chance, because they demonstrated that they care about winning me as a customer.

All this talk of some consideration in the future doesn't make any sense to me.
....Because Lord knows, thats all we do. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
LOL....
I love a good smart ass remark.
Ahhhhh....Tha
nk you!

I, like every and I DO MEAN E-V-E-R-Y OTHER provider...has had Real life slam me in the face prior to an appointment. I will no doubt try to keep it from effect my

"services"
(as described)....But, shit does happen.

And if I can't bring Kelly 100%.....then, I will own it.
I have offered free sessions and repaid each and everyone. And I've also offered discounts..... also to which I have repaid each and every time.

When you chose to be a Provider Full-Time....you ARE going to have days that you JUST can't help.

"Life's a Bitch" aint just a bumper sticker.

Making it up is the best part!
Err.....is that Ma
king up that's the best part?

~Kelly TNT

Two things...

First I truly enjoy a thread when the real wimmin speak up or out.

Second, what this fucking hobby needs more of than Illusion of Passion is IOC, Illusion of Compassion.

Sometimes I read shit humans with dicks say and I'm as fucking embarrassed for all of penis kind as I get when I see a gray ponytail under a bald spot.
LOL....
I love a good smart ass remark.
Ahhhhh....Tha
nk you!

I, like every and I DO MEAN E-V-E-R-Y OTHER provider...has had Real life slam me in the face prior to an appointment. I will no doubt try to keep it from effect my

"services"
(as described)....But, shit does happen.

And if I can't bring Kelly 100%.....then, I will own it.
I have offered free sessions and repaid each and everyone. And I've also offered discounts..... also to which I have repaid each and every time.

When you chose to be a Provider Full-Time....you ARE going to have days that you JUST can't help.

"Life's a Bitch" aint just a bumper sticker.

Making it up is the best part!
Err.....is that Ma
king up that's the best part?

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

I love you Kelly... you are the shit.

Miss ya girl...call me!
When I do not perform well, I offer the lady a free make up session.
Thank you for coming forward and saying that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Perhaps I should've left the word "offer" italicized...
Where's Inigo when you need him?

I am confused. Bad customer service in the rest of the universe should best be dealt with immediately. If I get a bad meal, I expect it to be dealt with then, not with a coupon to come back and see if it is any better. If I get comped or a serious discount, I may give them another chance, because they demonstrated that they care about winning me as a customer.

All this talk of some consideration in the future doesn't make any sense to me. Originally Posted by Yxes
It really depends on the business. When I worked at a retail/video rental place in college, we'd give out rainchecks for future rentals if there was a problem with a movie rental, or offer store credit (i.e. compensation on a future purchase) for some product complaints. Right now, I've got a coupon for a free sub sitting on my counter because someone included a note with my food criticizing what I'd ordered.

What kind of immediate dealing would you expect? Additional service right then would probably be just as lackluster. And if she's not in a condition to give a good session, she may not be in a good condition to evaluate her own shortcomings and make a worthwhile offer at the time. Opinions can also change after a bit of reflection, and what seemed like a big deal at the time might not a day later, or vice versa, so what, if any, compensation is needed may not even be apparent immediately. Or it could just be a fast food vs. fine dining mindset; my examples above are from the lower end of the economic totem pole.

That said, an immediate, partial refund makes a lot of sense for something that was obviously paid for but not delivered (e.g. running the customer out halfway through the paid time, surprise aunt flow says we can't do that today even though you didn't know that beforehand and paid for FS, etc)
Well shit ... I thinck Reese and Kelly TNT owe me a couple of really shitty sessions so I can get a makeup session. I bet I can talk them into letting me tickle their taints.
Yes true Proper Stranger but don't wait two years either too call and say oh by the way did you forget about my session. Keep in contact 2 yrs is a long time.