Are Stretch Marks Sexy?

Anything under 5lbs is not healthy.

Some women just don't gain a lot of weight during pregnancy. They don't eat for two or three.

The doctors won't let you take a baby home two days after you had it if it's not healthy.

Plain and simple.
Well not everyone knows the circumstances behind Londons pregnancy. Did she have it early due to health problems or was her girl just that small. We will probably never know because she's not here to defend her prenatial care. However, its not anyone's business but hers.
However, its not anyone's business but hers. Originally Posted by shorty
Agreed.
"Low birth weight (LBW) is defined as the weight of liveborn infants less than 2,500 g, for a given time period. LBW is closely associated with fetal and neonatal mortality and morbidity, inhibited growth and cognitive development, and chronic diseases later in life. At the population level, the proportion of babies with a LBW is an indicator of a multifaceted public-health problem that includes long-term maternal malnutrition, ill health, hard work and poor health care in pregnancy."

Stevens-Simon C, Orleans M. Low-birthweight prevention programs: the enigma of failure. Birth. 1999 Sep;26(3):184-91.

2500 grams = 5.51 pounds

Res ipsa loquitor ...
We won't be speculating about members medical history, at all. Move on please.
Miss Snow is a beautiful women. I was surprised when she said she had 6 kids! I thought she was like 18. Originally Posted by incognito isis

No chit! She's as cute as she can be! Wow. 6? Really? Couldnt tell it by looking at ya.....
Stretch marks really is this thread about stretch marks? Wow I have a couple stretch marks and guess what I love it my body is beautiful. Have some of you guys looked in the mirror uh yeah.... So the next thread should be called

GIRLS DO YOU PREFER GUYS WHO ARE IN SHAPE OR BULGING BELLIES?

GIRLS DO YOU PREFER GUYS WHO ARE IN SHAPE OR BULGING BELLIES?
Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
In shape!
Thanks guys for your comments..lol I havent been 18 for quit a while now. I at one time after having my twins was very insecure about them even though i pretty much was back in a size 5/6 within a week (they were born at 30 weeks) but as time has gone by they have lighted and are not as noticable.

I am not a Barbie nor have i ever been. I dont think i would want to be I am ok with what my body looks like and if my streatch marks bother u then hey there are 1000's of hot sexy ladies that are what some would call "perfect" . I feel as though my body is perfect for me its as if my scars marks whatever are telling you a story about my life wether it was having my children gaining loosing weight growth spurts or whatever just try to be happy about yourself. My personality and fun loving spirit will come accross so much that you wouldent even notice the other. Have a blessed day everybody !