What Do I do?

^^^ another off topic post.

Back on topic.

Eccieuser - I would not trust the reviews by some of these desperate no life mofos who get so called review specials. You know what that means right? Give me a bargain discount so I can take pics and then write an over embellished review. It's set up for disappointment.

Look at the very low standards pxmww he gave two bbw whales yes reviews recently and quite a few mongers got burned.

Hopefully this insipid thread will lead to both of you taking your corners. Now and forever. Amen.

If not, at least be funny or interesting or thought-provoking.

• pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 01:29 PM
^^agreed sir.
^^^ another off topic post.

Back on topic.

Eccieuser - I would not trust the reviews by some of these desperate no life mofos who get so called review specials. You know what that means right? Give me a bargain discount so I can take pics and then write an over embellished review. It's set up for disappointment.

Look at the very low standards pxmww he gave two bbw whales yes reviews recently and quite a few mongers got burned. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Hmm interesting considering pxmcc only sees ebony spinners. The fact that he saw me wasn't a regular thing. Sometimes it's good to try different flavors. What other bbw are you speaking of? Please clarify. Geez you seem obsessed with pxmcc... Maybe you should have a session with him too, since every post I see of you has pxmcc in it. Get off his nuts already.

I'm reference to the post, If you didn't want to name her maybe she'll read this and know.
This whole board has become pussified. Pathetic
Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Yeah starting with you!

I've never seen a man act like a birtch as yourself.. You are so damn petty..

We all take up that space you in your head, and you have proved it, it's not the other way around..

Come back out raping the rewind, im ready...

Honestly I think every last person on this board, needs to just add him on the block and he can talk to him self..
  • pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 05:02 PM
^^sure that's great until he calls me a rapist to an out of state provider who had never met me but he knew i'd booked with, or called you an outer and bsc-both of which are false-in front of a client you had just seen. Nope, there's a better remedy for such conduct.

Btw, I'm not feeding the troll, I'm stating facts.

Op, if that was me, i would not write the review in exactly those terms. Some info is better left unsaid. if it was a BP session, then maybe so, for grins n giggles. For a generally well-respected Eccie provider, I'd describe it as unexpected, significant hygiene issues which accounted for the No..

just confirms that hygiene is a bfd in the hobby, and it goes both ways. it's common courtesy, actually..
Alyssa at first I was pissed at you but the more you popped up the more alluring you became. I sent a pm.
Back2houstonhobby

We need you to be done now. Enough
^^ oh look who is here. Shut up Tummy. Go back to your bologna and boxed wine
Never ever finger bang a hooker in her arse. Didn't your moms ever tell you that?
too long to read.

did he name her?....or not?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-02-2017, 10:35 PM
^^no, nor should he actually. maybe she just had a bad day at the office. anyone who has a job has had one of those..
too long to read.

did he name her?....or not? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
nope. the fucktard keeps his balls in her purse and she won't let him have them back.
Never ever finger bang a hooker in her arse. Didn't your moms ever tell you that? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That's some funny shit right there