Three Reasons Trump's Impeachment Wouldn't Sink Stocks

George Wallace wasn’t president, though I will say that the people who showed up at his torchlit rallies in 1968 would be Trump supporters today.
George Wallace wasn’t president, though I will say that the people who showed up at his torchlit rallies in 1968 would be Trump supporters today. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
George Wallace ran for president and LBJ was the president, and they were both Democrats and both were racist as fuck. That tradition lives on today with the Democratic party whether you like it or not.

Jim
My boy bamscram. AKA I'va biggen/ekim. Originally Posted by lustylad

Guess the rules have been changed so name calling is allowed now.That should make the howler monkeys happy. .The lies can continue.
Now get me some more fries boy.
You 'bout done spit-shining my wingtips, bamscram/i'va biggen?
Stop...now...
George Wallace wasn’t president, though I will say that the people who showed up at his torchlit rallies in 1968 would be Trump supporters today. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

George Wallace wasn’t president, though I will say that the people who showed up at his torchlit rallies in 1968 would be Clinton ANTIFA supporters today.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...american-flag/
George Wallace wasn’t president, though I will say that the people who showed up at his torchlit rallies in 1968 would be Clinton ANTIFA supporters today.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...american-flag/ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Right!

Right!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like I said in my last post. The truth of the old time Democrats lives on today whether you like it or not, and you live by it whether you realize it or not. So don't give out some quaint "Right" bullshit reply.

Jim
You 'bout done spit-shining my wingtips, bamscram/i'va biggen? Originally Posted by lustylad

Where are my fries, boy? Wingtips LOL old people wear them.
Stop...now... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Abut time!!!
One post too late...
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2018, 05:25 PM

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...american-flag/ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
ANTIFA are a collection of thugs, but no, they aren't the Geo Wallace anti-segregation thugs of old--those thugs are much more likely to be disguised as pseudo Tea Party bigots now. Both sets of Wackos have their own thugs--but you only see the LWW kind. I was in the "deep south" two weeks ago and say the same kind of bigoted shit I saw when I lived in central FL and AL in the late 70s and mid 80s.

It wasn't ANTIFA scum I saw throwing rocks at Mexican looking (I don't know if they were or not) people walking the streets in southern AZ last week. Seems the RW scum throwing the rocks felt that if Trump can question a US birth certificate with impunity (but no evidence), then they can throw rocks. The Good Ol' AZ police didn't seem to see anything wrong with it.

Claiming all thugs/scum/bigots are Dems is just stupid. Both parties encourage, inflame, and use them. But then this forum does have more than its fair share of stupid posts.