Hand jobs, just bust a nut or a lost art?

There is practically nothing that compares to a well done handjob. And with so many posting on here about what they like to do when giving one.....

There is also the mental effect of being in the hands of a woman. She is in control and will determine just how she might want to make you feel. That alone can be worth the price of admission.
  • Paven
  • 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Why does it have to be either or?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
and a really good hand job is as far as they want to go.
A good handjob froma woman who knows what she is doing can be just as good as anything else in my opinion.
Speaking from Experience...PAVEN is great at it too !!!!!
My hand jobs are actually BETTER thank my blowjobs...SINCERELY!
Knowing how hard to squeeze, for how long, where to grip, sensual teasing, being tactile, The LOOK, hard nipples brushing against it, and the naughty talk accompanied with a lick here and there...simply put...a trip to heaven...
ONE DROP AT A TIME.
a wheel from time to time is for the edgier players.
LMAO... +1!

I haven't met a provider yet that can give me a HJ as good as what I can do myself. Thats why I prefer BBBJTC instead. CIM is even better!! Originally Posted by john353
Well if you can get the other two down pat, you wouldn't have to leave the house now would ya, lol.
LMAO... +1!

I haven't met a provider yet that can give me a HJ as good as what I can do myself. Thats why I prefer BBBJTC instead. CIM is even better!! Originally Posted by john353
I have
LMAO... +1!

I have Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA must be a double amputee. Now that's kinky.
Rofl...

I'll take the visual of her doing that versus my hand anyday