Is there a provider you want to see that will not see you?

Try having a (405) phone number, your lucky if half the girls in Dallas answer for you..... There are several on my list that I know are very active that I just can't get a response from....
this was humbling... on her 4th day at this hobby a Ms. A. Rose was droped off at my hotel room, we excanged greetings and hugs for a few minutes and she asked if i had any condoms, i didn't so she said she would go get some. of course i never saw her again and she refuses to contact me... i had refreshements that she liked for her and a gift but i guess i spooked her or she though i was butt ugly... (i am 6'1" 220 and 54 years old and had never scared anyone before) oh well... drank and ate the refreshments and gave the gift and money to plan b that rocked my world..
Yes it's happened to me. I was told my 'profile' in P411 says... i prefer older mature MILF's.... I guess a 33 or 34 year who has no kids doesn't qualify as MILF so i was rejected.

taz
If I look at your P411 and I don't fit the type of provider you usually see, I'll check with you, just to make sure you're familiar with me. I've only ever refused to see two people and it was based on their posting and review style. They both came across as very negative and I just don't want that kind of energy in my space.

With all that said, NWB, I'd love the opportunity to cheer you up. You are welcome, any time
Well, you can always resort to the sort of dirt ball tricks and tactics that others from a "posse" have used in the past.

Get a new hobby phone, get one or two of your provider "friends" to vouch for you under whatever new name and number you use, and go see her. It's easier if you've helped more than one of them get a lease.

Be sure to write a review about how easy it was to get through the girls screener and WHAM BAM thank you ma'am, you're right down there with the rest of the "posse".
Nope I will not do that! She doesnt want to see me, fine. It is her loss for two reasons:

1. If she is half as good as her reviews I probably would have seen her 5 or 6 times over a month plus put her on my short list to see. You can figure out her lost income.

2. I'm really fun. I got a text last night at 8 to come to a Hilton and had a threesome with two providers til 1 this morning. It only cost me refreshments.

It's a service industry. Us and the ladies get to choose whom we see. I'm okay with that.

Because I prefer 'mature' women and contacted someone 33 or 34 whom I thought was mature has saved me the hassle.... I guess they are not.

Taz
  • T-Can
  • 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM
It happened to me once, wait, actually twice.

First time, I was fairly new to this and got a hotel to see this provider who was coming to Fort Worth from Dallas. We had everything set up and before she left I told her the hotel. She texted me back and said "I don't do outcalls to hotels." Crap!

Second time, I had at least 2 verifiable references but had not joined P411. There was a provider I wanted to see so bad (she is now retired), emailed her my references, and waited...........and waited.......and waited.......til finally I emailed her to ask how the screening was going. She said the references had not contacted!

So I gave up, joined P411, went on a manwhore spree, got provider P411 ok's, then contacted her again. She never replied back!
I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, but things can change to be sure. I've been in your boat twice and miraculously recovered! Just remember why you're living.

As for her not wanting to see you...its really of little matter. I've only refused two gents: one because he had posted something inflammatory on another board that was a bit scary; and the other because he had ncns before. Ladies have a few reasons why they may avoid seeing a gent. Most of them have to do with the vibe. It may be that she just thought the two of you wouldn't "gel" very well.

According to the other ladies in the post, you could be well taken care of with little effort. Enjoy the ones who are up for the fun, and forget the one who isn't.
I've got the opposite problem. Provider VW in the alerts section has the hots for me, but I won't see her.

[Best wishes with your health problems.]
If you have a history of making negative comments about providers you will have trouble getting dates. No provider wants to be slammed by a one timer. Treat them right and they will usally do the same for you.
I cannot tell you how much your responses mean to me. I really appreciate it. I have been in Dallas for 5 years and when I am dating I do not hobby. Right now it is hard to date because it is hard to sit at a sushi bar and explain that the meds you take induce vomiting and such. Nevertheless; I have met some great women here. i have chatted with some great guys. I have tried to contribute and help as much as possible. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your responses. I was reluctant to log in and see the response to my post as I regretted it as soon as I sent it. I thought I would never share that. I was a little terrified of the response on your part. I am reminded that you are all very good people and I appreciate it more than I can tell you.
Sky Wire you are a LIAR. I told you I would not see you for any reason because of the way you make jokes at someones misfortune in the alert section and in doing so don't care about providers safety.
That is why others won't see you either.
So now little sky wire go tell a joke about THAT somewhere. You are a joke
The only advice I would give you is to forget the one that won't see you and run to Syeira Pink. Sounds like she genuinely likes you.
She looks beyond the outside and sees what is inside of a person.
You can't get better than that.
If she ever came to Houston, I would see her in a heartbeat. (grins)
Taz your the man, only refreshments for 5 hours of play with two providers. Sounds a tad TGTBT, but hey YMMV, and WTF do I know....IMHO
Sky / Victoria - Take it else ware... This is not the thread to debate on....

Lazurus - Really - I know that was sarcasm - but really?

Keep doing what the folks above say, there is a long list of FINE ladies here that would love to make you forget your worries for a while...

The ladies here are the GREATEST!!

I hobby <3 you all!

PPE