Providers got their rant. Guys whats yours?

Sometimes it's not "lying," it is simply not comprehending the subtleties of the English language ....

... for instance ... this is not "petitie" ....

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ty-23/10388539 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea but those are probably fake pics so she might be petite.
Yea but those are probably fake pics so she might be petite. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You just made my point.

"it is simply not comprehending the subtleties of the English language" ...

.. when selecting fake pictures.
1. Ladies who say they can refrain from smoking in a multihour session......but suddenly have to get a smoke break every hour.

Sometimes the smell kills the mood for me if I don't know before hand......and can turn a gfe kissing and cuddling session (hack-coughing from a finished cigarette) into pse with no kissing mighty fast. The smell just kills the ambience at times.

2. Providers who post preset sleep hours into their overnight rates? Like six hours uninterrupted sleep, four hours bcd...palease (Damn how old an lazy is she lol)

3. Providers who are not agile enough for on top activities.
Its lazy as hell and means position for position ill be sweating my ass off (doing modified pushups for missionary) while she lazily lays on her back, occasionally holding up a leg, or not throwing it back during doggystyle.........

4. Providers who offer cimnqns but openly refuse to swallow the first big nutt or try like hell to avoid it. Kills the eager anticipation of finding ladies who accommodate this without pause or trepidation.
The things that turn me off the most tend to involve self-centered issues and negativity. I have a lot of things in my normal life to negotiate, and this is about the only chance I get to be totally catered to. For instance:

1. Discussions about how "Almost all other providers do [bad habit X], but not me. Therefore, I'm better than everyone else."

2. Staring in any available mirrors to check the makeup, hair, etc.

3. Any gossip, no matter what the topic or source.

4. If you are young, didn't follow through with your education, had a rough life, etc., we know it. Don't use our time to practice being in denial about your life. We all have flaws... the sexiest people know them and are comfortable with them.

One time a provider looked at a soft drink preference on my P411 profile and actually brought one! That was like the coolest thing ever.
1) Solicitation via PM - hate it.
2) Old Pics
3) Pets at incall (I have bad allergies)
4) Asking me about another provider
5) Being late
6) Too many questions about my private life

But I'm not picky.....
Texting Specials. ENOUGH!!!!!
my rant is the shopping itself...

ie- trying to find a woman who
looks like I want her to look
provides the service level i want
is within my price point
is close to the house
readily available

usually you get some but not all...hard to find that one that really has it all....

those kinds of things!!! lmao
She needs to move about 2 letters down the alphabet

• LynnT
  • 05-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Hell even McDonalds requires thier employees to be customer oriented. The DMV or the Post Office might be a better fit. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Thats how we feel about in NY..

Sorry I know its your rant..

End of highjack.
Hooktards starting a million threADS just because they are attention whores!

Just Sayin Originally Posted by spunky
How does a provider with only 2 reviews by men that have only written one review ever but yet she has over 4700 posts on this board get considered to be a provider? I'm not knocking the provider cause I've never met her, but these girls that just post and post and post and fucking post.. what the fuck? go fuck someone and make some money and quit posting stupid shit on here. Some of the threads on this board are just downright stupid. This one on the other hand is top notch!
Sometimes it's not "lying," it is simply not comprehending the subtleties of the English language ....

... for instance ... this is not "petitie" ....

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ty-23/10388539 Originally Posted by LexusLover
By the way.. Pics are wayyyyy Fake!

Her name is Raquel Reign

Link to photos
TEXTING!
Not a rant, just a question ...

Do you ladies who start a lot of threads and post a lot of b.s. in others' threads generate a lot of positive acivity from your excessive posting?

I mean do you ask guys: Did you contact me, because I post so much? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well... I for one don't chime in for attention. I chime in because I have an opinion, and because I'm interested in the topic being discussed. Also, I personally don't understand why anytime a lady starts a thread it is considered a "threAD." Guys are free to post or start any type of thread without catching sh!t for it (aside from EA hehe <3), so I don't understand why providers are criticized for wanting to share on this board.

To answer your question- I hope if guys contact me, it's because they like what they have seen thus far, and not solely because they have taken notice to my "b.s." posts. I've never asked a potential client, "Did you contact me, because I post so much?" though, so I guess I really wouldn't know for what reason they contacted me.. hahaha
Also, I'd rather participate and offer my time and opinion on this site to the (for the most part) intelligent gentleman, rather than drama on facebook.. "Just sayin"
  • bbkid
  • 05-17-2011, 06:55 AM
Well... I for one don't chime in for attention Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
No, you chime in because you know I like looking at your avatar.
No, you chime in because you know I like looking at your avatar. Originally Posted by bbkid
+5000