Reference & the Lazy-ass

... Maybe you scan read, much as JY does ... Originally Posted by M A X
I think I have been rebuked. Chastised. (And for a crime i did not commit!)

I now cast my vote with the OP - these lazy ladies ought do their own cuts and pastes.
Never would I rebuke, JY.....or the moderator. It was an observation. perhaps I am wrong, due to the muddle in my huge head, it's possible I may have incorrectly concluded what might have been scan reading....my apologies, gents!

I'm not hunting down jane, jane doe, jane 69, or jane of the jungle, nor are many other reputable ladies ....please give me her best contact info!

How's that for staying on subject?

EDIT: btw...I scan read all the time, because I do read a lot. Details are often missed on my part.
... perhaps I am wrong, due to the muddle in my huge head ...

Again with the huge head defense. I hope one day to meet this creature and see what's what.

I'm not hunting down jane, jane doe, jane 69, or jane of the jungle, nor are many other reputable ladies ....please give me her best contact info!

How's that for staying on subject?

That's a good job. And persuasive. I can see your point and now wholeheartedly agree. Lazy OP. Let the PA handle the cuts and pastes whilst the ladies have their bon bons. (Well, at last those who haven't run out.)

EDIT: ...I scan read all the time, because I do read a lot. Originally Posted by M A X
And I never scan read. Pay extra close attention to every word from some.
JY, have you just flip flopped?
Which argument persuaded you ?

I think I need a recap... or a night cap.
JY ... Which argument persuaded you ? Originally Posted by fun2come
Jane of the jungle. I mean, of course.
Yeah, I get that - especially when she starts to grab your liana.