Too Graphic ROS or too detailed

Im not a guy, having said that, if you read blow by blow, minute by minute, and poof you don't get the same during your session. Are you upset? Are you upset because you didn't get exactly what was in the review blow by blow. I say this because, its seems some feelings are hurt when sessions didn't go as the next guy's session. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Precisely.

That is what annoys me about reviews. There are a lot of things that I won't do. Greek, CIM, DATO comes to mind (Sorry TMI I know) .. but what If I found that one guy that I felt comfortable with and decide to engage in these activities what happens? Is it now available to everyone? I don't think so. That is what bothers me about reviews. As of right now I would never do those things with a client.. but .. what if? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Some of the men depend heavily on the reviews, then that special client sees a provider, they click, maybe he tipped, maybe he told her some secret code stuff the public just does not know. And he got everything under the sun.

Well the next guy reads this great fantastic time the other fellow got.....goes in excited and is truly disappointed with the session. Well if the first guy didn't go graphic or at least said what made this provider go above, beyond, and over the mountain with his session, maybe the second guy would have been better prepared. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
OK, may I suggest something that happened to me:

Ladies, if you have an exceptional session, and if you did things you normally don't do either in activities, or with price or with time, or anything else that is extraordinary, why not just ask the guy to NOT write a review?

It happened to me back in the days I did write reviews. And I complied because I was interested in getting that same kind of service again.

So, ladies, take advantage of an extraordinary session by not letting the boards know about them. I know, it seems contrary to the theory behind this board. But it isn't really. Reviews should reflect the norm, so a guy knows what to expect. Not necessarily sessions that are outside the norm, unless it is substandard service.

And, it encourages another such session.
Now Charles

I think your hobby brothers may have heard you....bad Charles, bad bad bad.....giggling.

Well Im sure like you know, some men just cant shut up and enjoy a good thing. Im sure some providers told the gent to keep things between them, but he could not help himself.

This is why providers appreciate lurkers so much. They are invisible, but I do notice they post when things are bad. (As they should)

OK, may I suggest something that happened to me:

Ladies, if you have an exceptional session, and if you did things you normally don't do either in activities, or with price or with time, or anything else that is extraordinary, why not just ask the guy to NOT write a review?

It happened to me back in the days I did write reviews. And I complied because I was interested in getting that same kind of service again.

So, ladies, take advantage of an extraordinary session by not letting the boards know about them. I know, it seems contrary to the theory behind this board. But it isn't really. Reviews should reflect the norm, so a guy knows what to expect. Not necessarily sessions that are outside the norm, unless it is substandard service.

And, it encourages another such session. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Exactly. If I do something out of the norm like..Oh I don't know, shut up for once, I don't need the world knowing about it ha ha. Just omit people..omit.
Really the guy doesn't have to no review you or shut up.....unless you specifically wanted that to ensure he could see you again...

He could just typed the special upgrade of service kinda like this. If she was normally CBJ, but did BBBJ for him....he could say he received BBBJ ymmv and type ymmv(your miles may vary after it) that way gents know its not to be expected.

I gotta admit, if I saw a provider and she gave me an upgrade from her normal service I wouldn't speak on it in a review unless she told me it was ok. But that mostly for my own selfish reasons of seeing her and getting what I really want.

I gotta admit, if I saw a provider and she gave me an upgrade from her normal service I wouldn't speak on it in a review unless she told me it was ok. But that mostly for my own selfish reasons of seeing her and getting what I really want. Originally Posted by gimme_that
That's the best way to go about it. If the guy is special enough to receive an
"upgrade" he better be a gentleman and keep his mouth shut.