Have you ever FARTED during a session?

• Sami
  • 02-24-2010, 10:59 PM
LMAO.... You all are killing me here!!
<< Loses all composer to farts in session and now wiping my eyes ..Whewwyy
Tara I think you missed a "C" note while typing. That noise is the basis of Middle "C" on the piano. Really, try it next time you need to fart. Then try to match that to match that note on the keyboard or piano.
Everyone, this is a nature body function. We all know that diet can affect it; the more fiber we eat, the more sound we make. But it makes us healthier and improves our physical performance.

Just sayin
Tara ? Is finger pulling "Extra " ????
Tara ? Is finger pulling "Extra " ???? Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Naa
  • Deke
  • 02-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Too funny!! I'm glad to see everyone's sense of humor. With everything going on in the world today we don't laugh enough. Thanks to all.
One place where a person relaxes is in the tub. I had a provider give me a bubble bath once, all the while hoping the urge didn't hit. Just gotta make sure those bubbles don't burst.

OK, this is a bit off point but it is a 'fart' observation:

Most of the women I've dated would rather explode than fart in bed (under the sheets count if they're SBD's!) UNLESS she's decided that you're her boyfriend...not just a boy that's her friend but her honest-to-goodness, "you don't mind my gas, do ya?....can you go buy me some tampons?... boyfriend.

Even after THAT right of passage there seems to be another level of commitment that involves the very first time she sits down in your bathroom to drop a pile of No. 2's into the water. One (former) girlfriend actually rushed in whilst I was showering to ahem...well...you know....didn't even bother to flip on the exhaust fan!
Too funny!! I'm glad to see everyone's sense of humor. With everything going on in the world today we don't laugh enough. Thanks to all.
One place where a person relaxes is in the tub. I had a provider give me a bubble bath once, all the while hoping the urge didn't hit. Just gotta make sure those bubbles don't burst. Originally Posted by Deke

We call that a "Bubble Biter" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lzcLwusw04
as you said it always brings on a good mutual laugh and i have had a number of providers to return the favor, some saying damn i'm glad you did that because i was about to bust, JR
Well sometimes, if to much air, gets inside my ....., well you know....
It will give a sound, of a fart.
However no, I have not, in the middle, of a session.
I always thought a fart was a bad session.

I see ads were you ladies say your the best, well if your were wouldn't they shit instead.

I have heard lady's say they fucked the shit out of there boyfriend's last night.

Same for the men " I fucked the shit out of so and so yesterday in a session".

So with that analogue a fart is a bad session.
Well sometimes, if to much air, gets inside my ....., well you know....

It will give a sound, of a fart.

However no, I have not, in the middle, of a session.
Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Yes if, air gets in-to the "pussy" during, sex, it can cause a fart, sound. HeHe
*scratching my nuts*
hahahaha
YouTube- fart in bed Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Atta Girl, love a woman with a sense of humour!
Occasionally, I get the girl in position under the covers so I can run the "Full Dutch Oven!" It happens rarely, though and I've found it to kind of break the stride of an excellent BBBJ/TB/TUMA/FUMA - hmmm, say "fuma" - wheeeeeeeeee!