Hottest Dream Provider Three Way

I would like a Brooke Cumsalot and Chelsea Simms on my menu.

Hard play + Good Meal = Best Time
yay killswitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! specials end soon... miss u
what about brooke and jules???? hehe
Me and Ashley Apple
or
Payton Lyn
or
Cheyenne Blake
or the four of us and you can watch!
me n kitten
me n safire sweet
me n tara evans
me n infamous bj( i wonder if she eats pussy as good as she sucks dick hehe)

More to come be back later Originally Posted by sxyjade101
Sweetie this wasn't intended to be a place for you to place an add. The op was asking who you would like a 3some with so you are missing a provider one each line above.

For me I would love to spend 3 or 4 hours with Natalia Cruz and Classy Kimberly.
Brookie (submissive) +Jules ( dominate) + PPE (sir) = MAKE BROOKE CHANGE HER MIND ABOUT RETIRING .

Its a red sashed event of course!
  • jvrl
  • 01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
SensualShelley and Kimberly. Breasts there for a week!
I have done the threesome that Heather mentions with her and Ashley Apple. It was great and I highly recommend it.
Sometime if I could ever fund it I'd like to get Angelina Adams and Bentley Banks together to pile their glorious bodies on mine
Looks like this thread is starting to die out, so a big thank you to those who including me in your list.

Now all we need to do is make all these hottest threeway dreams come true.
Chloe Marie and Jenni James (again)
Tara Evans and Hayden Hightower or Payton Lynn (Please!)
Delanie Smith and Madison May
I'm sorry, are we limited to only a three-way? Who's up for a weekend-long puppy pile?

Damn, it's cold in St Louis...
I'm sorry, are we limited to only a three-way? Who's up for a weekend-long puppy pile? Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
I'll go pack my bags now.
The best threesome I have ever had, was Autumn Spring and Jamie Young. So much boobage and oral skills beyond compare. Truly amazing.
I haven't been able to mark off the threesome from my bucket list yet. I could think of endless combinations of beautiful women to help. I think when the time pops up I'll want the ladies to be into each other as well as familiar with each other.