OMG What Possible Else?

The question has been answered, apparently the review was for a different Rogue. One that was never a man or associated with the Rogue on this thread.
No Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
That's for DH to decide..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
No means no. Originally Posted by Wayward
Bet you say that to all the girls......................... ....... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Just you.
? I'm still confused KS. That's a pretty unique name. Someone mentioned the first digits were confirmed and the P411 down. So it's not the same "Rogue"? What get's me is how original that name is......Not like Holly, or Angel, or just any female name. A comic book name with a genetic defect.

LD said she thought it was a man when she saw the P4. He posted that same P4. And why the rate so high unless he wanted to deter other clients when the P4 was lower....Help me out here. Does he really know that or is he just in denial. That could really mess up your head and MOST guys would not want to admit that. MAN that could really mess you up....I can only say as a female that if I thought I was going out with a male and it was female I would be pissed! I mean how do you react in that situation?

Anyway please clear it up for us.
With the popularity of the X-men franchise, it's not an unheard of name. Who knows, maybe she thinks she resembles Anna Pacquin.
The question has been answered, apparently the review was for a different Rogue. One that was never a man or associated with the Rogue on this thread. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Aftermath of Unknowingly Having Sex with a Tranny:

1.DENIAL
2. DISGUST
3.MORE DENIAL
4.ANGER
5.MAKING IT A WOMAN IN YOUR MIND BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO BE FUCKED UP ABOUT IT.

chicagosun denied denied denied until he saw the dick pic and then, well, we all know what happened after that.
? I'm still confused KS. That's a pretty unique name. Someone mentioned the first digits were confirmed and the P411 down. So it's not the same "Rogue"? What get's me is how original that name is......Not like Holly, or Angel, or just any female name. A comic book name with a genetic defect.

LD said she thought it was a man when she saw the P4. He posted that same P4. And why the rate so high unless he wanted to deter other clients when the P4 was lower....Help me out here. Does he really know that or is he just in denial. That could really mess up your head and MOST guys would not want to admit that. MAN that could really mess you up....I can only say as a female that if I thought I was going out with a male and it was female I would be pissed! I mean how do you react in that situation?

Anyway please clear it up for us. Originally Posted by angelinadream
So apparently Raphael, your buddy confirmed in the review thread that the review was actually of a former sofia girl. NOT THE TRANNY YOU HAVE ALLEGED. Rapheal, your buddy and best reviewer states that it's Ajsha.

Ok, so we now know the girl is Ajsha . Originally Posted by Raphael
These tactics are simply disgusting and YOU (sofia) should be ashamed of yourself. This thread appears to be nothing more than a smear campaign and terrorist attack against a former sofia provider. In the process you smeared an innocent hobbiest to get your revenge, who now says he will never do another review. I hope you are happy, what goes around comes around. It's a shame you were banned, because now you have to hide behind your girl's handles and have to play the stupid we're all independent games. Apparently, SHE (the reviewed Rogue) had to take her p411 down because YOU sofia have stalked her like a terroist and used her profile to go after her.

You will get yours and it won't be long. I pity anyone that gets mixed up with you, sweetness.

Sorry for the rant, this is just disgusting in everyway.
Hey salt, be proud of your rant, this situation is rant-worthy through and through, it's slimetime at the coin op.

But this thread is a pretty good Exhibit-A in case anyone needs an explanation for why it ain't a good idea to patronize them.
if what KS says is true this is what i want to know - don't you all have anything better to do? God go find a pole to dry hump but please don't bring your slime here - leave it at the coin-op
if what KS says is true this is want to know - don't you all have anything better to do? God go find a pole to dry hump but please don't bring your slime here - leave it at the coin-op Originally Posted by proper

:th umbup::thumb up:
So apparently Raphael, your buddy confirmed in the review thread that the review was actually of a former sofia girl. NOT THE TRANNY YOU HAVE ALLEGED. Rapheal, your buddy and best reviewer states that it's Ajsha.

These tactics are simply disgusting and YOU (sofia) should be ashamed of yourself. This thread appears to be nothing more than a smear campaign and terrorist attack against a former Sofia provider. In the process you smeared an innocent hobbiest to get your revenge, who now says he will never do another review. I hope you are happy, what goes around comes around. It's a shame you were banned, because now you have to hide behind your girl's handles and have to play the stupid we're all independent games. Apparently, SHE (the reviewed Rogue) had to take her p411 down because YOU sofia have stalked her like a terroist and used her profile to go after her.

You will get yours and it won't be long. I pity anyone that gets mixed up with you, sweetness.

Sorry for the rant, this is just disgusting in every way. Originally Posted by Killersalt
That was the original accusation that took the cake - The question is WHO WAS "ROGUE" was it the man the Sofia interviewed or who? Rant all you want it does not explain anything to me. I am still perplexed. Tomorrow Well i will ask if I can take pics from her phone...That was the original post .........What is Sofia to be accused of now? Tomorrow I will ask her if she has any proof on her phone of Ajsha's text and why she was OUT OF THE CO-OP. I KNOW she tried not to let it be known............It was not a serious infraction but I do know there was one......

It still leaves in the open the P4that even LD noticed of the tranny question....THAT WAS THE QUESTION....
"OMG WHAT IS NEXT"?

Before Rafael goes slinging mud I suggest he get's some real proof.....How did anyone come to this conclusion?
THAT WAS THE QUESTION!!!!!!!
OK now THAT Rafael answered it, your communities most respected member, it must be true. KS you always jump on anything I type this is the first time you actually were concerned about anything but an insult. I'm going back to my pleasant evening. I'll tell Sofia tomorrow.

THAT WAS MY POINT - The Accusations are crazy.....Terrorist.....Honest ly....WHAT NEXT?.........How would Rafael know??????????? Thinck about it.....
That was the original accusation that tool the cake - The question is WHO WAS "ROGUE" was it the man the Sofia interviewed or who? Rant all you want it does not explain anything to me. I am still perplexed. Tomorrow I will ask her to show you text from Ajsha sowing the was out for taking clients. No one has heard anything from her...That was the original post .........What is Sofia to be accused of now..

It still leaves in the open the P4that even LD noticed of the tranny question....THAT WAS THE QUESTION.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
I'm not going to be drug any further into this rabbit hole, nor baited by an amateur. Your posts combine with Raphael's post speak for themselves. Simply shameful.

As far as this subject goes, I now have you & rap on ignore.
That was the original accusation that tool the cake - The question is WHO WAS "ROGUE" was it the man the Sofia interviewed or who? Rant all you want it does not explain anything to me. I am still perplexed. Tomorrow I will ask her to show you text from Ajsha sowing the was out for taking clients. No one has heard anything from her...That was the original post .........What is Sofia to be accused of now..

It still leaves in the open the P4that even LD noticed of the tranny question....THAT WAS THE QUESTION.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
That is not an answer, so we are going to have to rule in favor of killersalt. sofia has been found guilty in the high SHMB court and the verdict has been posted.

"that tool the cake" does not explain anything, but it is funny.
I knew that was a tranny! I just didn't wanna say it in case it wasn't true. The front pouch in the crotch area is too big to had only housed a pussy. I was thinking that the other day when the review popped up and I went to their P4 page. Whoa

*edit*
And the P4 page has been taken down.
Rafe from your links I can see how delicate his/her features and mannerisms are, from the way he sits to where he places his hands. I'm sure dressed like a woman it's be hard to tell if he/she was a man or not. Guess cainnable shouldn't have been talking all that chit. Which was irrelevant in a review anyhow.

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I suggest you really investigate before you all go making crazy accusations......Sofia did mention she got a crazy call babbling about accusations that day of the post.........
WW dedicate a great deal of time of Sofia hate so your vote doesn't really count. I do believe you assisted in her OUTING so you really are irrelevant here. THAT WAS THE QUESTION- WHAT NOW? NOT THE ANSWER. THE THREAD WAS STARED TO GET AN ANSWER.........
The question has been answered, apparently the review was for a different Rogue. One that was never a man or associated with the Rogue on this thread. Originally Posted by Killersalt

These tactics are simply disgusting and YOU (sofia) should be ashamed of yourself. This thread appears to be nothing more than a smear campaign and terrorist attack against a former sofia provider.

Sorry for the rant, this is just disgusting in everyway. Originally Posted by Killersalt

I could not agree more. There is no low that is too low for Sofia to go.