CMWYL Retired

I didn't read his post that way, to me that sounds like he knows her and that was meant as a compliment... Originally Posted by burgh1
I read it this way also.
I didn't read his post that way, to me that sounds like he knows her and that was meant as a compliment... Originally Posted by burgh1
I know.
In a social setting, of all the girls on tos right now, is ANY of them hot?
Dreamgirl looks like the real deal on paper but other than that...?
CMWYL may not turn many heads in a restaurant, but on TOS she’s hot AF. Originally Posted by Charley3
Dreamgirl is decent, but buterfaced and full of herself. The winner over there, and only truly smoking hot provider since CourtneyXOXO from the aspd days, is Lilylove23. She's a stunner and, short of a c section scar, as close to perfection as they come in this hobby.

Edit: In addition to being a pretentious cunt, CharlieGirl is also fat.
Dreamgirl is decent, but buterfaced and full of herself. The winner over there, and only truly smoking hot provider since CourtneyXOXO from the aspd days, is Lilylove23. She's a stunner and, short of a c section scar, as close to perfection as they come in this hobby.

Edit: In addition to being a pretentious cunt, CharlieGirl is also fat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think there’s been hotter hos on Indy’s than CourtneyXOXO. I saw her many times. Before she was on Indy’s too. She was certainly an attractive girl. Alexis Smiles comes to mind. Girls like Alexis are on SA now. Mandy was pretty hot too. Siamese Kitten was the bomb. And there was the girl that was in the Fab Four. She was younger and I forget her name at the moment. She was smokin hot. Only saw her once. She moved to Vegas.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think there’s been hotter hos on Indy’s than CourtneyXOXO. I saw her many times. Before she was on Indy’s too. She was certainly an attractive girl. Alexis Smiles comes to mind. Girls like Alexis are on SA now. Mandy was pretty hot too. Siamese Kitten was the bomb. And there was the girl that was in the Fab Four. She was younger and I forget her name at the moment. She was smokin hot. Only saw her once. She moved to Vegas. Originally Posted by bambino
kyleigh was her name and i look for her eveytime im in vegas

another hot one with the fab 4 was exotic carmen.........
kyleigh was her name and i look for her eveytime im in vegas

another hot one with the fab 4 was exotic carmen......... Originally Posted by chizzy
That’s her. She was smokin hot.
oh damn. kyleigh !

is she really in vegas?
Kyleigh, what a perfect body. she was 19. I was her first appt. it was a duo with ?? damn 2 word name help me out . she was tanned drove a blue sports car with wva. plates.mostly utr. anyway kyleigh was supposed to get married and move to miami. but we know how that shit goes.I fucked her as much as i could till she left.
Kyleigh, what a perfect body. she was 19. I was her first appt. it was a duo with ?? damn 2 word name help me out . she was tanned drove a blue sports car with wva. plates.mostly utr. anyway kyleigh was supposed to get married and move to miami. but we know how that shit goes.I fucked her as much as i could till she left. Originally Posted by RATED G
She was the leader of the Fab Four. A little older. She was from Fairmont W.Va. Her name escapes at the moment. Too many dead bottles of Scotch!
NIKKIS PLEASURES
NIKKIS PLEASURES Originally Posted by RATED G
Yep!!! I saw three of the Fab Four. Missed Harley. I wished I would have skipped Legacy.
Yep!!! I saw three of the Fab Four. Missed Harley. I wished I would have skipped Legacy. Originally Posted by bambino
she was beyond her sell by date. but she loved to rim
she was beyond her sell by date. but she loved to rim Originally Posted by RATED G
Yeah, but you had to over the shock of seeing the Gate Keepers Daughter.
Kyleigh, what a perfect body. she was 19. I was her first appt. it was a duo with ?? damn 2 word name help me out . she was tanned drove a blue sports car with wva. plates.mostly utr. anyway kyleigh was supposed to get married and move to miami. but we know how that shit goes.I fucked her as much as i could till she left. Originally Posted by RATED G

shit, you was her first appt too?

kyleigh was fantastic, never have seen a better ass than that

she told me vegas not miami though............
Didn't Legacy have a funky tit issue?