Difference between getting pegged and getting it from a t-girl...

For my money, a motivated woman with a strap on is AMAZING and I have been with a couple of really talented pegging women and I am very thankful for each and every stroke they pounded into me.

The only tgirl I have been with was TS_Brooke and that experience was so different from the women with strap ons that the two experiences cannot be compared.
For my money, a motivated woman with a strap on is AMAZING and I have been with a couple of really talented pegging women and I am very thankful for each and every stroke they pounded into me.

The only tgirl I have been with was TS_Brooke and that experience was so different from the women with strap ons that the two experiences cannot be compared. Originally Posted by johnthejohn
Can you contrast or share the differences? Neither has to be better or worse, but what makes them so different?
Pretty
Passable
Hung
San Antonio
Originally Posted by tskimberlyb
Interesting...
What’s the take for trying it the first time? Better with pegging since you can choose something smaller?
I recently had my first true bottom session with a T-girl and what I found is my position was a big factor.

Since a strap on can't feel the fucking it's giving, my comfort zone was on my back, legs low on her hips.

But apparently that's not very good for her girl-cock. Since I have a big ass it was hard for her to bottom out in that position, soy legs had to be much higher, or taken doggie.
I have done both.
Nothing like a sexy t girl. The first time I only wanted to suck her hot cock. Watching it and feeling it grow. Made me so horny, I just needed to feel it inside me. No more pegging for me, I want the real deal. I always get so hard, I need to unload all over her.
You gotta try the real thing. Check my reviews for all the details. Originally Posted by PaGent

too bad those reviews are now gone. They were pretty awesome
I'm sorry but I know how good a hard pulsing cock feels in my pussy and mouth...And no form of fake feels as good
Yes I fuck manPussys on a daily basis wether strap on or toys. Butt I wasent born with that hip action butt again while my toys pump you I'm able to swallow your cock.
So how can the 2 begin to compare. They are both fun forms of anal pleasure