Cruz admits he'll be getting his insurance through OBAMACARE!

Could you please rephrase that in the form of a question? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you realize you're an ignorant asshole?
Do you realize you're an ignorant asshole? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Of course he doesn't.

Ignorant assholes are not smart enough to know they're ignorant assholes.

Just look at bigtex for a perfect example.
Could you please rephrase that in the form of a question? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now that's when you know someone doesn't want to answer a question.....

.. even when there are question marks at the end of the statement!

So much for English as a first language, huh? Oh ... use your "translator"!!!!
ROFL.. this... from Obama supporters that constantly say we have to give Iran nukes... or go to war.

Thanks for the laugh. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Where have I ever said that? Give Iran nukes? Who is saying that? And I don't think it's Obama supporters who want war with Iran. Find one Obama supporter on here who has said that we have to give them nukes or go to war. Hint, you won't find one.
This is when you know someone has lost a debate.

Pretty sad. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
We were debating? I didn't know it was all formal and shit. Get back to the truckstop. Those trucker dicks aren't going to suck themselves.
I hope you're all taking note as to how an idiot sounds. FuckZup is that idiot. Cruz is taking Obamacare. His wife is leaving her job without pay and her healthcare disappears like so many other Americans if they lose (or walk away from) their job. The Obama laws says that Cruz must provide healthcare INSURANCE for his family so he is taking Obamacare. Now if he qualifies for the subsidy then that is just more Obamacare right? From my understanding (understanding? What a difficult concept for FuckZup) he is NOT going to take a subsidy. When the debates come and the question comes up about Obamacare, who is the bigger expert? Someone who likes Obamacare but is not on it, or someone who wants to repeal it and it actually on the program. I think that a lot of politicians are going to have follow Cruz's example and get on Obamacare (or look like they're getting on Obamacare).
I hope you're all taking note as to how an idiot sounds. FuckZup is that idiot. Cruz is taking Obamacare. His wife is leaving her job without pay and her healthcare disappears like so many other Americans if they lose (or walk away from) their job. The Obama laws says that Cruz must provide healthcare INSURANCE for his family so he is taking Obamacare. Now if he qualifies for the subsidy then that is just more Obamacare right? From my understanding (understanding? What a difficult concept for FuckZup) he is NOT going to take a subsidy. When the debates come and the question comes up about Obamacare, who is the bigger expert? Someone who likes Obamacare but is not on it, or someone who wants to repeal it and it actually on the program. I think that a lot of politicians are going to have follow Cruz's example and get on Obamacare (or look like they're getting on Obamacare). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I hope you're all taking note as to how an idiot sounds. FuckZup is that idiot. Cruz is taking Obamacare. His wife is leaving her job without pay and her healthcare disappears like so many other Americans if they lose (or walk away from) their job. The Obama laws says that Cruz must provide healthcare INSURANCE for his family so he is taking Obamacare. Now if he qualifies for the subsidy then that is just more Obamacare right? From my understanding (understanding? What a difficult concept for FuckZup) he is NOT going to take a subsidy. When the debates come and the question comes up about Obamacare, who is the bigger expert? Someone who likes Obamacare but is not on it, or someone who wants to repeal it and it actually on the program. I think that a lot of politicians are going to have follow Cruz's example and get on Obamacare (or look like they're getting on Obamacare). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He's not eligible for a subsidy dipshit. And how many times do you idiots have to be told that ACA isn't something you're ON. And now you're turning the argument around by inserting the part about who is a bigger expert on it. Jeebus Christ, I've seen some spin in my day but that is some shit. Try and pick that turd up by the clean end.
He's not eligible for a subsidy dipshit. And how many times do you idiots have to be told that ACA isn't something you're ON. And now you're turning the argument around by inserting the part about who is a bigger expert on it. Jeebus Christ, I've seen some spin in my day but that is some shit. Try and pick that turd up by the clean end. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
For all of us business owners with less than 50 employs out here in the real world, all ObamaCare means is we have two options.

We could chose to cancel all of our existion Insurance Contracts and tell our employees that it is now their responsibility to aquire their own health insurance.......

Keep giving our men the same package as before, and be at the mercy of the Insurance Carrier concerning what they will charge for the package.

We have chosen to keep things the way they are. Yes, our rates have incrased each year for the past 4 years a a higher rate than it would have if the ACA had not passed. The Insurance Carriers blame this on the additional coverage they have to furnish by law, the main one being required to cover pre existing conditions.

Truth is, as far as the Business is concerned, the only difference between now, and before the ACA was passed, is we are paying more out of pocket for Insurance.

It is what it is. Since our Insurance Package is part of our desire to keep well trained employees, I see no change in the future.
We were debating? I didn't know it was all formal and shit. Get back to the truckstop. Those trucker dicks aren't going to suck themselves. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
For people who champion the rights of homosexuals you sure spend a lot of time deriding them.

What's up with that?

Daddy issues?
That depends ... speaking of "depends" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the Idiot who introduced "depends" into this conversation. Not me!

Speaking of which, how many times did the nursing home attendant change your "depends" today? You broken down Old "Idiot" Codger!

BTW, why do you continue to respond to my posts. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you previously state that responding to my posts was not "worth" your "time?"

It appears that you are still speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

It's not much different than LL being an Idiot. Some things never seem to change!

Carry on!
For people who champion the rights of homosexuals you sure spend a lot of time deriding them.

What's up with that?

Daddy issues? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'm just trying to speak your language...
You're the Idiot who introduced "depends" into this conversation. Not me!

Speaking of which, how many times did the nursing home attendant change your "depends" today? You broken down Old "Idiot" Codger!

BTW, why do you continue to respond to my posts. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you previously state that responding to my posts was not "worth" your "time?"

I see that you are still speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

It's not much different than LL being an Idiot. Some things never seem to change!

Carry on! Originally Posted by bigtex
It's a parlor trick how he's able to continue talking out of both sides with a dick in his mouth too.
I'm just trying to speak your language... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Hey, they're your constituency. Not mine.