New girl at Relax

Think she is moving to booking.

Damn. Just saw Faye a couple of days ago. She had some serious skills. Daisy is going to be doing the scheduling.
Daisy is getting "promoted"... Not sure what that even means, Originally Posted by latinfever
Is she at Relax?

At Relax when they get promoted it means they become the appointment setter.

If you get good with the appointment setter at Relax, she will send the same Relax girls to your place and it won't cost you by the hour.

I know a few guys that were cozy with the appointment setters at Relax and had Relax girls over at their residence all the time and the girls don't ask for payment by the hour: just a good time, alcohol, food and some retail shopping.

Of course they had to tip the appointment setter.
That's interesting information CG... thanks, it's good to know..
  • JMRZ
  • 08-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by dallasfan
+1
That's interesting information CG... thanks, it's good to know.. Originally Posted by latinfever
You are welcome.
Noooooo...Fawn is gone 😭
Think she is moving to booking.

Originally Posted by dallasfan
Last time I saw Daisy she said she was taking over weekday scheduling as Sophie was leaving
I think jolene was their appointment setter before. I guess she got demoted? LOL JK shes actually a nice gal. I've chatted with her a few times when I call. Ive enjoyed talking with her
Did faye leave? is she on her own now? She was awesome
jessie is amazing.. local gal.. v pleasing.. will post a review
jessie is amazing.. local gal.. v pleasing.. will post a review Originally Posted by dallasadam
Jessie? I don’t see a Jessie on the Relax site...or in their schedule.
jessie is amazing.. local gal.. v pleasing.. will post a review Originally Posted by dallasadam
I think he meant Jess at Kendra's?