Review Specials - DATY Delight, cUm sEe WhY I aM tHe BesT U cAN GeT

Shit don't make me out to be a damn cross dresser.
ITS OFFICIAL

BOLTFAN IS AN ATTENTION WHORE!
ITS OFFICIAL

BOLTFAN IS A WHORE!
Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey, I'm trying to work here.
69er- he has lipstick tattoo on his left ass cheek. And a Tap Dat Ass tramp stamp. I didnt notice a sixpack.. but he did have a bit of babydamage. Nothing too distracting. I ponder if he offers lactating specials? And if so... would it be fresh or powdered milk?

Not sure... he did have a pokerface the whole time tho.. and speaking of pokerface.... he wore some hella sexy Lady GaGa type heels!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Shit don't make me out to be a damn cross dresser. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Shit don't make me out to be a damn cross dresser. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Since when?
Now ofering my revewer specal, first 70 revews only. I am goig to be the most revewed biatch, I mean gigilo on hear.

Smely ass upcharge avalible, since I am desperate and some of you don't know what soap looks like anyways. I can add in some grooming services while I am down their to take care of the ass hair you keep missin with the razr. Originally Posted by Boltfan
U for got Reservation information that will be needed.
I.> Real Full Name, e-Fee-Male, First born and proof of employment.
II.> ID's from P411 and Adult web sites.
III.> recent Client Reference 1, 2 and 3. Phone#, e-Fee-Male, Awebsite, Adult ID and employment.
Hell Bossy . . . Just text Boltfan a photo of your pecker.
69er- he has lipstick tattoo on his left ass cheek. And a Tap Dat Ass tramp stamp. I didnt notice a sixpack.. but he did have a bit of babydamage. Nothing too distracting. I ponder if he offers lactating specials? And if so... would it be fresh or powdered milk?

Not sure... he did have a pokerface the whole time tho.. and speaking of pokerface.... he wore some hella sexy Lady GaGa type heels!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
even today this is still tickling the hell outta me lol

Be wary of "management"
Boltfan has a pimp running him?
He's a flake! I'd like to report a NCNS!! Alert! Alert! Alert!!
....unless you wanna make it up to me with some sort of discount. In that case, I take back what I said. If not... ALERT!!!!!
I think that is extortion...

But I will offer you a makeup session for another cake and some more coffee.
I think that is extortion...

But I will offer you a makeup session for another cake and some more coffee. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You got it....and I will even pick up some of that Mocha stuff for ya.
Its official: Boltfan is a cheap slut.