How much will you tolerate?

Well, that was certainly enlightening and thought provoking, Munchonmen. Thank you for your sensitive and reasoned analysis of a complex issue.

Oh, by the way, you are a consummate asshole. (Look it up, or have someone look it up for you.)
You like him, cause you like being kissed while you're geting fucked. Originally Posted by acp5762

You seem to be more articulate than your average racist.

But then who gives a shit. You're a racist.

Everything you say is tainted by what we know you are really thinking.

You can barely stand the fact we have a black President.

I'm glad it hurts you.
Well, that proves it. Munchonmen is a consummate asshole. What a stupid response. It isn't about race, and never has been. You bring that up because you have no substance to offer.

Well, that was certainly enlightening and thought provoking, Munchonmen. Thank you for your sensitive and reasoned analysis of a complex issue.

Oh, by the way, you are a consummate asshole. (Look it up, or have someone look it up for you.) Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I admit I digressed over the course of my post.

But dealing with assholes, douche-bags and cocksuckers of legendary proportions such as jd, yourself, and amongst others, expecting real debate or a serious discussion and getting one of your typical post of the 17000 you have pecked out takes it’s toll. But then again, I really don’t give a fuck what you think even though you will pad your post total till the day that syphilis finally claims you.

Time for a “Dumbest Ass” bump.
Knock yourself out, Munchonmen. You are entertainment, nothing more. Your evasion of the issues by flaming and lying is legendary. And funny! But more to the point:

Well, that proves it. Munchonmen is a consummate asshole. What a stupid response. It isn't about race, and never has been. You bring that up because you have no substance to offer.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I remember you defending jd's "porch monkey" and adc's "kike".

A rural redneck from kansas. Go figure.

I guess you have different standards there.

Harems of wellfare mommies kept like herds of cattle.

You're a real prince.
You seem to be more articulate than your average racist.

But then who gives a shit. You're a racist.

Everything you say is tainted by what we know you are really thinking.

You can barely stand the fact we have a black President.

I'm glad it hurts you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Iam glad you think it does.
Amazing. You can remember things that didn't happen! Your mind makes up all kind of stuff that isn't true, doesn't it, Munchonmen? There's help for that now. Look into it.