Meet and Greet

tonite=hott summer nite !! who's ready ??
are you looking to setup a new meet and greet?let me know I wasnt invited to the last one thru elite....
  • EENY
  • 09-15-2010, 05:12 PM
ok gentlemen, EENY is thinking of hosting another blowout meet and greet... but we want this one to be the biggest and the best yet. I would like some suggestions and I am also open to any help that this community has to offer as far as a private and secure place to host thats not open to the general public. As discovered in our last M&G, our private location as opposed to the normal meeting spots of thew strip clubs, allows for more freedom of "activities" and fun. Also, we run into the problem of announcining the M&G in a public mannor which allows LE to at least be aware that a bunch of drunk'n people will be in a certain area at a certain time. We toyed with the idea of a common meeting ground for hobbyest and provider alike, and utilizing our newly added limo fleet to transport everyone to an undisclosed location, or a way to secretly disclose the location to varified hobbyests... but all ways seem to offer pros and cons.. so some suggestions would be helpful. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time and support.
Respectfully,
Tony
  • m2244
  • 09-15-2010, 05:33 PM
tony,
if i were you i would only allow hobbyist that have been verified by one of us providers or obviously yourself. I would also if you intend on having any of us indys there....make sure they are legit verified providers MUAH *mar*
  • EENY
  • 09-15-2010, 07:23 PM
those were my intentions, lovely lady
hey guys... lets not comment on a thread that has been dead since july... maybe just start a new one...
thanks...