something

Most Common U.S. Street Names

According to the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent geographic data (1993), the most common street name in the U.S. is "2nd" (or "Second") Street. Although many cities have a set of numbered streets at their core, it is common for one or several of those those central streets to be renamed in honor of a historic figure, such as George Washington.

This list enumerates the twenty most common street names and the number of nationwide occurances:
  • Second (10,866)
  • Third (10,131)
  • First (9,898)
  • Fourth (9,190)
  • Park (8,926)
  • Fifth (8,186)
  • Main (7,644)
  • Sixth (7,283)
  • Oak (6,946)
  • Seventh (6,377)
  • Pine (6,170)
  • Maple (6,103)
  • Cedar (5,644)
  • Eighth (5,524)
  • Elm (5,233)
  • View (5,202)
  • Washington (4,974)
  • Ninth (4,908)
  • Lake (4,901)
  • Hill (4,877)
Limitations of Data

The Census Bureau mentions a point of statistical note in the report: a town with an "East Main Street" that continues onto a "West Main Street" is counted as two separate streets.
Source

U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Geography Division. Census and You. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Geography Division, 1993. Originally Posted by Tiger
I know where view st is in Rochester.
  • Tiger
  • 08-17-2012, 01:14 PM
errr ok no walnuts for me. Unless I know its just a joybox
  • Tiger
  • 08-23-2012, 01:46 PM
GOLF LESSON

A husband and a wife want to take golf lessons from a pro at a local golf club. The man and woman meet the pro and head to the driving range.

The man goes up first. He swings and hits the ball 100 yards.

The golf pro says, "Not bad, Now hold your club as firmly as you hold your wife's breast."

The man follows instructions and hits the ball 300 yards. The golf pro says "Excellent!"

Now the woman takes her turn. She hits the ball 30 yards.

Golf pro: "Not bad, but try holding the club like you hold your husband's dick."

She swings and the ball goes 10 yards.

Golf pro: "Not bad, now try taking the club out of your mouth."
  • Tiger
  • 08-30-2012, 07:56 PM
  • Tiger
  • 09-07-2012, 01:19 PM

From seedy clubs to your next football party, the stripper pole -- and let's just call it a dance pole -- has come a long way towards mainstream acceptance.
Perhaps nothing is a greater testament to that trend than this portable stripper pole, first noticed by Boing Boing.
The pole is a great way to make a scene, according to Keith Scheinbert, CEO of Platinum Stages, which manufactures the pole.
"That thing for tailgating is humongous," Scheinbert told The Huffington Post. "If you want to be the center of attention at any tailgate, you bring that pole."
The product description boasts that the pole "can be attached to the ball hitch of any truck or SUV."
"The Hitch Stage has a 3 foot by 3 foot platform that floats approximately five feet from the ground and has approximately seven feet of usable pole," according to the company website.
To be fair, a dancer doing their thing in public doesn't need any props to get noticed, but Scheinbert insists "it's not about the nudity."
"Now [pole dancing] is about acrobatics and trying to compete with somebody," Scheinbert said. "It's like playing H-O-R-S-E. One person does a move and another person tries to top it."
Andrew Katzander, founder of PoleRiders, a group of pole-based performance artists, believes that the activity is starting to become more mainstream and differentiated.
"There's a lot of dancers that have stayed with the whole high-heels and sexy moves, and others who have moved toward the gymnastic and athletic side of it," Katzander said. "Others are moving towards the more dance side of it."
Listening to Katzander, one might even forget that they're watching an activity most commonly associated with dollar bills, champaign rooms and self-loathing.
"When you see the more gymnastic performances, it's really hard to differentiate the moves from something like stilts or other aerial performances," Katzander said. "You're not really thinking of a stripper when you see it."

Story_Link___for_more_pics
Tiger,

Hmmm Just gave me an idea for the race later on this month!!!
  • Tiger
  • 09-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Originally Posted by Tiger
Damn Tiger if I took them I probally woudln't leave my hotel for the weekend and say Fuck going to the race I could watch it on TV!! While I was doing one of them Doggie OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • Tiger
  • 09-09-2012, 04:12 PM

OSD, were you hiding your money ($20) in her skirt?
no no no. Posse came for me for they wrongfully found me guilty for "provider/'s not postin". She was tryin to get twenty off me. they came. I got between her legs and looked up. they let me stay. But they be after me. errr the poor guy that I gave my cap to. They got him thinking its me. so I owe her twenty I think. I owe the guy also. but bet its to late for him.
  • Tiger
  • 09-09-2012, 06:23 PM

In case you don't get you hat back, here's a new option.
You'll have to add the John Deere logo to it.
  • Tiger
  • 09-22-2012, 08:03 PM

Who says chocolate doesn't do a body good?
three cherry's and............ crap who I kidding. I don't need the cherry's to eat that. some ice cream would help