Why in the Butt?

Because butts are fun........don't overthink it.....
I'm with the OP. I'd like to keep my dick away from where shit comes out.
Because butts are fun........don't overthink it..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
yes they are..
Because butts are fun........don't overthink it..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
And typicaly a lot tighter
I thoroughly enjoy Greek when my partner knows what he's doing! I never thought I would, but combined with clitoral stimulation, it provides the most amazing and intense orgasm. I think it hits a certain spot that can only be accessed that way - it can really be amazing!

I definitely suggest trying with a lady who is genuinely open to the idea, relaxed, and knows what she's doing - she can guide you in, etc. A good lube is crucial! It isn't for everybody, and isn't for all the time - but it's nice to spice things up! Originally Posted by TBG
Preaching the truth here lady!

It is an intense experience. And I think a fair upcharge fee is reasonable. Considering that it does take a little more work to prepare for it, and it does take a bit of a toll on the woman who is on the receiving end of things. I do know when I have a great orgasm from greek, it's a no-go zone for a bit afterwards.

And as I always say, lube is the primary ingredient for good anal.
And always start off slow and easy. It makes for chances of getting her ready for a good ass pounding much higher.
I'm not trying to bash anyone that likes it. I know different people like different things. Its just that I haven't ever had the urge to do Greek on a woman. I mean she has a perfectly good vagina. What is the appeal of the Butt? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
Simple ... Because it is there.

Nope! Nope and NOPE!!!

Starfish is off limits!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Even for itty bitty worms?
Tighter and can't get her preggo, but old college girlfriend begged for it in the butt. Before that, hadn't really given thought to it.
Nicely worded Von
It's that moment when you hear her take that first deep breath thru her teeth, fingers curl into the sheets or squeeze the pillow as the head slips thru the sphincter. Then when she relaxes, looks back at you with that glazed look in her eyes, smiles wryly, then pushes her ass against you to the hilt letting you know she is all yours.
That's what makes it awesome. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That has to be one of the most accurate and well written posts I have ever seen.

To the moron that thinks its because we are secretly gay just stfu and don't be a retard. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
lol

I thoroughly enjoy Greek when my partner knows what he's doing! I never thought I would, but combined with clitoral stimulation, it provides the most amazing and intense orgasm. It isn't for everybody, and isn't for all the time - but it's nice to spice things up! Originally Posted by TBG
And she is a Greek rock star.
I pass on that because my va ja ja tight enough...
I love my ass ducked though. Yeah I love my pussy banged like no tomorrow but a nice throw to the back door gets me so sloppy wet.
I pass on that because my va ja ja tight enough... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
______________________________ ___
I'm the same! Most peens can barely fit in the right place, I'm sure they won't fit in the other place! But I am willing to give it a try one day, after a few wks of "training " maybe!

But I DO like doing prostate massage on my men!
I love my ass ducked though. Yeah I love my pussy banged like no tomorrow but a nice throw to the back door gets me so sloppy wet. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yes, yes you do.
I love to fuck womans ass, but I prefer her pussy.

Her asshole is her most private hole. Owning that - to me - means having the woman in every way possible. I love women's assholes: To lick, finger, and fuck.

Day to day, her pussy is the best to fuck. On occasions, her asshole is wunderbar ! Plus, women turn into different creatures when being ass fucked. Their O's will shake the walls...
I'm definitely up for it if someone wants, but I had an SO who was totally into it... anytime at all, so there's really no "taboo" left in it for me. It's purely functional lol!

It's definitely a matter of the woman being "comfortable" and the guy starting out very slow, though. And, I dunno if it's different when it's "covered"... could very well be (again, this was a long-term SO)... but having lube on hand (or dick ) was never an issue.