Is there a stong market for BnG and body rubs?

I actively look for a good body rub provider assuming she's actually skilled. BnG is probably top 5 of what I look for in a provider. Hopefully, she's someone that actually enjoys giving oral and genuinely likes cum.
this has been my goto activity of late. more so because I get to relax, get a rub (well massage) and then release all the bottled up energy.

My preference is a real massage normally, but sometimes the FSBM is good just for fun.

I find there is less pressure to perform, or do an alphabet soup of activities, but much rather it is at a much slower pace and often even more intimate and personal because there may be chatter and getting to know each other rather than humping and grunting noises.... all that said, WALDT and what is good gor one is not a preference for another. You will not be able to please everyone, do what makes you happen, but still allows you to make money by keeping your clients happy.
My personal preference is FBSM L2, I am very selective on who I see for FS, as many have mentioned north Dallas is a great area. I personally don't care about the quality of the rub.
My personal preference is FBSM L2, I am very selective on who I see for FS, as many have mentioned north Dallas is a great area. I personally don't care about the quality of the rub. Originally Posted by Maverick972
+1 THIS
Fort Worth sure needs some more attention