Reviewing is a waste of time and doesn't always end up helping out the reviewer

You guys care too much about if she was into it or how she didn't fake it enough Originally Posted by BLM69
Absolutely correct here. Far too many men allow insecurities to take hold rather than drive themselves. They seek external validation from ladies here in an effort to feel good. The service from the ladies is that flirty, fake desire that gets all the boys to open their wallets, even when you’re smelling like pozole. There will always be someone better looking, that’s easier to work with, that schedules and never cancels, etc etc. This is what the girls gravitate toward. Just know you’ll always be low man on the totem pole even if you help them install a new flat screen tv, there will be someone else there that is “new and shiny” to them. You are all replaceable.
Reviewing is for comparing and contrasting a provider's ads/comments/communications with you to what you actually experience while BCD with her. Since we are all different and like different things, they are also suppose to reflect the provider's enthusiasm or lack thereof, per the client's opinion, of how she was from the time of first communication to her texting you after you leave her after the appointment.

The bad thing about the review forum is it is used as a platform for other things. The guys who post reviews of what they think they want others to read to gain acceptance from the in-crowd, what the provider wants them to post or promoter/pimp reviews designed to bait business in the door really need to be curbed.
Absolutely correct here. Far too many men allow insecurities to take hold rather than drive themselves. They seek external validation from ladies here in an effort to feel good. The service from the ladies is that flirty, fake desire that gets all the boys to open their wallets, even when you’re smelling like pozole. There will always be someone better looking, that’s easier to work with, that schedules and never cancels, etc etc. This is what the girls gravitate toward. Just know you’ll always be low man on the totem pole even if you help them install a new flat screen tv, there will be someone else there that is “new and shiny” to them. You are all replaceable. Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
YEP. as I have said before, while I hope she enjoys time with me, and I do try to make that happen, as long as she can make me feel that way, she has done her job. I am paying for a performance. If all I am is another wallet, that's OK. Just don't make me feel that way. :-)

There have been a few providers over the years who I know like time with me because they have been happy to go out and have fun OTC. Even dated a few. Not something I look for, but it happens. The rest? Hay, it was good for me
I am paying for a performance. If all I am is another wallet, that's OK. Just don't make me feel that way. :-) Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Agreed. If I spent hours in the yard cleaning up and I walk into "I've got a headache" then I do not want that excuse from the ladies i'm seeing here. In that hour, or whatever, I should feel like I matter. The rest is just us going about our everyday, ordinary, normal lives without anyone showing an ounce of care.
Agreed. If I spent hours in the yard cleaning up and I walk into "I've got a headache" then I do not want that excuse from the ladies i'm seeing here. In that hour, or whatever, I should feel like I matter. The rest is just us going about our everyday, ordinary, normal lives without anyone showing an ounce of care. Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
I once asked Lisa many years ago (obviously) about being in the business & if she had future plans. She told me that she enjoys her work, and knows that she provides escape & pleasure for guys that don't get any of that in their RW. She took satisfaction in having a client leave feeling much better than when he arrived. That attitude was evident in every session, and why she was so popular.

Men are willing to scrape for the bottom tier of women, while women won't want to fuck anyone who doesn't look like Chris Hemsworth. Originally Posted by InNOut
Man idk, I don't look like Chris Hemsworth and I get laid.
You guys care too much about if she was into it or how she didn't fake it enough 🤣....Once you're honest with yourselfs and understand the reality of what both sides are doing, you'll have a better time Originally Posted by BLM69
This is really it. TBH the main thing I like about these encounters is that they are purely commercial. I don't have to worry about whether she likes me or if she came. I assume she just wants me to pay her and that she's probably not going to cum for real because this is just a gig. If I want to make someone cum and who likes me I have a girlfriend for that. Maybe go get one of those.
Agree to disagree?
Happiness is a choice in life. Choose it, and the world (and companions) will open up to you. Best of luck in your mongering, and keep looking for that companion that clicks with you. Then rinse and repeat. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

Back in 1999 providers treated this hobby as a business.

Today the Providers treat the business as a way to pass time.

The clients can waste better time at the bar.

i have looked around all avenues and 7 times out of 10
you will find me back at the bar with monies in my pocket.

ok, You don't want to see a provider after getting nails, hair, waxing ect. ect.

Not go to see them after a girls noon lunching.
Lunch throws them off or the drinks do.

Just another time, if they have something to do.

i had one this week, not give me the location.
i just wait for it.

45 min. later, oops here you go, here is were we will meet.
10 min. later are you here yet. passed after that comment.
5 min. later she is walking the dogs outside the location.
ROFLMAO, a 3 of 10 pics were way off.

ty
Dogs
In other words, women are useless trash and are only good at making babies. Men can do everything else a woman can do, but better. Originally Posted by InNOut
If you really believed that you wouldn't be on a hooker website telling us how ugly and miserable a lay you are. This hobby isn't for everyone dude. Just stay home and jerk off, since you insist men do everything better than women.

Fuck man, and I thought some of the providers hated men. This dude hates himself and the women too.