Fundraiser carwash, bake sale for no kill animal rescue tomorrow.

I'm in the market for a puppy. But my chick is affraid of dogs. I want something small that won't wreak my house while I'm gone maybe a long hair chihuahua or something she can start with. Should I buy one or adopt one? I want a puppy so she will grow to love it. Maybe a dautsen would be cool, but I don't know if I can deal if he breaks his back like my first one had to put him down. Originally Posted by Trey
I'd also say go with adoption as a first choice Trey....I currently have 2 dogs, both were adopted...male beagle and a female beagle/mix and they have both been great dogs. The male was already fully house trained and the female was semi-trained so it didn't take long at all to get her fully house broken. Both were spayed/neutered with a current shot record that I've kept current since adoption at a reasonably low cost.
Yesterday was so much fun! I was grateful I was able to donate and give back. Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
^^^^^ Nice ass avatar MA!!!!!.....had to throw that in, Jesus.......Oh and great job on the animal drive BA!!!!...every dollar counts.
  • R.M.
  • 04-27-2014, 01:28 PM
^^^^^ Okay, time out.... You're showcase is hottttt! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thank you very much sexy...
This is what I came home to. My pups had a party.
sofa.jpg
Yesterday was so much fun! I was grateful I was able to donate and give back. Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa

We enjoyed having you! Next month? Next time I want music!!!
Thank you very much sexy...
This is what I came home to. My pups had a party.
Originally Posted by R.M.

Haha R.M. they had a cushion party!!!I'll pm you that address soon, and anyone else who wouldn't mind donating $5, $10 or whatever you can
I'd also say go with adoption as a first choice Trey....I currently have 2 dogs, both were adopted...male beagle and a female beagle/mix and they have both been great dogs. The male was already fully house trained and the female was semi-trained so it didn't take long at all to get her fully house broken. Both were spayed/neutered with a current shot record that I've kept current since adoption at a reasonably low cost. Originally Posted by Russ38

I think you made my mind up for me, Beagles are extremely smart dogs!
Bringing your son to a car wash you're promoting on a hooker message board, WOW. Do you leave him in the car during your appointments? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Brooke, for shame, hon. I'm normally in your corner, but this was a really low blow.

I saw the setup, and it was a legitimate charitable venture on the up and up, nothing untoward, several other people and pets present. I know at least two of my gentlemen friends stopped by after visiting me because I asked them to, since I was unable to go myself. I imagine that the fellow who asked BA if she was "Amy" was one of mine. Blame me for that faux paux, not her.

Hey, I advertise the Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Drive on here every Christmas. I'll do just about anything to help little animals, including promote my campaign on ECCIE.

Way to bring a good thread (and cause) down to the gutter.
^^^^^ Nice ass avatar MA!!!!!.....had to throw that in, Jesus.......Oh and great job on the animal drive BA!!!!...every dollar counts. Originally Posted by Russ38
Thanks Russ38, One of my clients snapped that with his cell phone and suggested it would be great to use in my profile .

Definitely Amy music would of been great! Can't wait till the next one. next time I will buy all the dog food in advance. The check out girl said "looks like you have a lot of dogs" hehe
Hope those adorable pooches have happy tummies and find families soon..
I think you made my mind up for me, Beagles are extremely smart dogs! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I've had every dog in the canine alphabet. Still all about chihuahuas for me, but beagles are great family dogs, as are labs. Patient and long-suffering, very hugable. Chihuahuas are best in households with no young kids. Everyone should definitely go for shelter pets. They are so grateful, and we need to discourage any more breeding in this country.... of animals. I encourage safe consensual adult breeding.... repeatedly.

Congrats, Amy. Sounds like you did pretty good for your first fundraiser.
You may have bigger issues to worry about soon regarding kids Until YOU are a MOTHER, you will never understand. God forbid you have a Daughter and you've shown your face all of these years. Mama was a "what"?. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Alyssa you made me laugh! Oh Brooke... You just can't resist a cheap shot. I would like to suggest reading up on random acts of kindness. It may just be your hormones. Hell I don't remember my son will be 21 in June. I forget what pregnancy is like.
Brooke, for shame, hon. I'm normally in your corner, but this was a really low blow.

I saw the setup, and it was a legitimate charitable venture on the up and up, nothing untoward, several other people and pets present. I know at least two of my gentlemen friends stopped by after visiting me because I asked them to, since I was unable to go myself. I imagine that the fellow who asked BA if she was "Amy" was one of mine. Blame me for that faux paux, not her.

Hey, I advertise the Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Drive on here every Christmas. I'll do just about anything to help little animals, including promote my campaign on ECCIE.

Way to bring a good thread (and cause) down to the gutter.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Let me know Fancy when you have your pet drive I would like to donate to yours as well..
Thanks all for your kind words, and the guy who asked if I was Amy did it very discreetly and said what a great event it was. I told him it might sprinkle and ruin his carwash and he said, "doesn't matter, it's for a great cause". I think the next one will be a better turn out, I'm excited to do it again!!!
Thanks Russ38, One of my clients snapped that with his cell phone and suggested it would be great to use in my profile .

Definitely Amy music would of been great! Can't wait till the next one. next time I will buy all the dog food in advance. The check out girl said "looks like you have a lot of dogs" hehe
Hope those adorable pooches have happy tummies and find families soon.. Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa

And that small chewy dog food us great for the smaller dogs, 4,5 bags lol. They will go to good use!
And that small chewy dog food us great for the smaller dogs, 4,5 bags lol. They will go to good use! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Girl it was a lot easier for me to carry 5 of the 5lb bags than some of those big bags. Lol, Anyway it was for a great cause. Felt good! I will always remember Thelma and Louise , They were the cutest pooches out there. Hope they get a family soon... Next time will be better
Let me know Fancy when you have your pet drive I would like to donate to yours as well.. Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
Thank you, Alyssa. I usually start my pet food drive around Halloween yearly, as the holidays are especially lean for homeless critter hostels. (And by the way, wowza, great avatar, indeed. You could bounce coins off that ass!)

This will be the 6th year for the Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Fund. I created the charity personally to honor my beloved babies who had passed. (Used to be called Fancy's Creature Comforts Campaign, but I renamed it for the Pea when she went to the Rainbow Bridge a couple of years ago.) I, with the help of wonderful people on ECCIE, have collected well over a ton and a half of pet chow to donate to select 501C shelters during the last 5 years. Hoping for a record 2014.