Who was your first

First was in Saigon, but that really doesn't count, right?
First "domestic" partner was a working school teacher in Las Vegas. That's what she said, at least. Her and her teacher partner regularly drove from SoCal to Vegas on weekends to make some extra pocket money. She was sensational, and who am I to discredit her story? Originally Posted by bpurple66

I've seen a teacher with a master's degree a few times. She told me she wasn't able to do her job very well because the state she came from (New England area) grossly underfunded the school district. Not only did she not have the resources, but she also didn't get paid exceptionally well. She told me being a SW gives her a lot more flexibility as far as scheduling and work / life balance, and she's happier now this way.
A pretty redheaded streetwalker on Cedar Springs in 1975 Dallas. Cedar Springs had a could of stip joints and there was another on Oak Lawn right at Cedar Springs. There was an Ojedas and the big combination plate with the guacamole tostada was $3.25. I was 19. It was $20 for head or $30 for half and half.
1985 in Boys town, Nuevo Laredo. $10 room fee, $25 for the girl. Just got divorced, buddies took me there for my 26th birthday.
Big Boobed red head at the Chicken Ranch. 1965
Found her on ASPD back in 2005, I don't remember her name. I think it was part setup; she called my phone as I got out of my car to ask me to bring up a soda. After the session, I noticed a long scratch along the window of my car that I know was not there when I arrived. (it was my new 'Vette). Since then, I take my beater to sessions.
Stripper from Ricks in Houston around 2003. Still talking to two of her friends.
Some chick in boys town in Acuna across from Del Rio I don’t remember much it was a haze from insane levels of coke & alcohol. Now days I wouldn’t even consider going back to those places the border towns are just too dangerous.
A young lady in Houston who originally went by Sable. Later changed her moniker to Katherine Butler. Very warm, sexy and intelligent to boot! Originally Posted by rippinup
ahhhhhhhhhh yes..I played with her many times

she moved to Albq
I remember Katherine from ABQ from my time there. Gorgeous. Is she still active and in ABQ?
ahhhhhhhhhh yes..I played with her many times

she moved to Albq
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Been so long ago, I can't remember what year, her name was Rebeccah of Dallas. She had a place on Haskell if I remember right. There were some deer hunting trips that wound up in Via Acuna, but she was the first Dallas pro that I saw.Had to be around the early 90's.
Some girl that looked like Mila Jovivich in Fifth Element in the RLD in Amsterdam.

I was way too young to get started in this hobby…
AMPin either Baton Rouge La or Moss Point Ms....late 90s
The red light district in Chania, Crete. My first trip in 2002, these are all QV visits ranging from $40-60. Came back in 2004 and everyone was new. Same ole process and it was a good time when your 19-21 years old.
I remember Katherine from ABQ from my time there. Gorgeous. Is she still active and in ABQ? Originally Posted by Expresso Jim

hmmm not sure i lost touch
Bliss of DFW, followed by Lexy Reed. Didn't know how lucky I was...