Press Ignoring Unsettling News For Global Warming's True believers.

His shallowness is mind-boggling isn't it .... he rivals Appendage aka Little Timmie.

Their "theory" of "man causing global warming" based on "science" ...

....only surpasses BIgTits' XRAY, 20-20, HINDSIGHT, OVER THE HORIZON LONG DISTANCE VISION Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right, you and Rey, whose intellectual range never goes beyond homophobic insults and discussions of sperm, make a powerful team.
Truly? You think he is bragging about growing tobacco? Halfwit.

And, the analogy is a good one. You idiots and Big Oil are doing exactly the same thing that Big Tobacco did and does....deny the existence of an undeniable scientific (or, in the case of tobacco, medical) fact. Originally Posted by timpage

you probably want to take back at least your opening thought, as it were, of course he was bragging about growing tobacco..what else you oaf?

he did it for tobacco money

quite similar to his book ..for money.....his movie..for money, his selling of his cable channel to big oil producers..once again for money

so he can live large and blithely live a hypocrites life of dissipation and excess with a who cares huge carbon footprint as he goes

and smearing good faith doubters of man caused global warming, tying them to the same type denial by tobacco companies, is not a good analogy
His shallowness is mind-boggling isn't it .... he rivals Appendage aka Little Timmie.

Their "theory" of "man causing global warming" based on "science" ...

....only surpasses BIgTits' XRAY, 20-20, HINDSIGHT, OVER THE HORIZON LONG DISTANCE VISION Originally Posted by LexusLover
While yours is based on a weather reporter. And Rush Limbaugh LMFAO
Right, you and Rey ... make a powerful team. Originally Posted by timpage
I appreciate the vote of confidence, ...

................... but your marginal critical thinking abilities water it down.

You seem to obsess on attempting to marginalize others by name-calling,

... when they challenge your mindless cutting and pasting .... in what seems to an effort to appear intellectually superior .... when you don't even realize your "adoption" of others' thinking and prose merely underscores your ineptness.

On your way to acquire your doctorate did you take at least one geology course?
I appreciate the vote of confidence, ...

................... but your marginal critical thinking abilities water it down.

You seem to obsess on attempting to marginalize others by name-calling,

... when they challenge your mindless cutting and pasting .... in what seems to an effort to appear intellectually superior .... when you don't even realize your "adoption" of others' thinking and prose merely underscores your ineptness.

On your way to acquire your doctorate did you take at least one geology course? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your inability to grasp simple concepts is puzzling. Equally puzzling is your apparent thought that taking one geology class qualifies you to opine regarding global warming.

i'll try once more on your simple little graph. Where do you those temperature variant estimates come from chief? And, why is that science deemed reliable by you but not the climatological data analyzed by the 97% of the world's climatologists who you disagree with based on ideology....and not on science.
Right, you and Rey, whose intellectual range never goes beyond homophobic insults and discussions of sperm, make a powerful team. Originally Posted by timpage
Lexie lacking is strange, but it is hard to see him buds with gay rey.
Lexie lacking is strange, but it is hard to see him buds with gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It NOT hard for everyone to see YOU WKing for woomby though !
Lexie lacking is strange, but it is hard to see him buds with gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Gay Rey takes all cummers
While yours is based on a weather reporter. And Rush Limbaugh LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think either one put together the facts to create this presentation ...

... your lame-ass attempt at deflection failed...not to mention your failed "assumptions"!
I don't think either one put together the facts to create this presentation ...

... your lame-ass attempt at deflection failed...not to mention your failed "assumptions"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hummmm must have been a climatologist? Naw they lie and manipulate data, must have been the weather girl. Where did you get the lame ass graph?
Hummmm must have been a climatologist? Naw they lie and manipulate data, must have been the weather girl. Where did you get the lame ass graph? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why do you ask? You couldn't find it anyway .... if I told you.

But I do notice that it disturbs you with regard to your theories.....

.....as well as others' theories. Science has a way of disrupting fantasies.
Your inability to grasp simple concepts is puzzling. Equally puzzling ..... Originally Posted by timpage
Perhaps you should have pursued more post-GED education. It helps.
Perhaps you should have pursued more post-GED education. It helps. Originally Posted by LexusLover
he cannot prove he passed the 3rd grade yet let alone GED
Gay Rey takes all cummers Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the yellow-backed Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and the Oral Oracle of the Ozarks who's own posts proclaim his penchant for "ropey load" facials, his fudge being packed, being pegged by Shrillary or other ugly, obese women and ATM !
Why do you ask? You couldn't find it anyway .... if I told you.

But I do notice that it disturbs you with regard to your theories.....

.....as well as others' theories. Science has a way of disrupting fantasies. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nothing you do disturbs me, but your responses are funny. Having a graph constructed by the same people you label as frauds. Don't confuse my facts as theories.