Px, Sp, Sc - same person?

umm sir, i love hearing everyone's story. and furthermore, i love reading everyone's story when they aren't meaning to tell it. Let me give you an example.

"I love how fast my Dodge Viper is." that's probably someone who is full of shit.

" I was hustling around the 45 flyover and I'll be damned if the back end of my Vipe didn't make up its own mind that the retaining wall looked like a perfect target." here's someone who just wrecked his 100k sportscar.

real story? first person is bragging about a car he doesn't have.
2nd person: just destroyed his Dodge Viper going too fast on a flyover.

ya people tell you more than they notice, especially if you listen.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
The police sure could use you in the interrogation room.
I do flyovers in my
Beech Bonanza...I'm i telling the truth??
I would also like to request this thread be locked. Its harrassment. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You being a MOD...
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
This shidd is foooking hilarious. Boardo I don't stay on the board 24/7 plus this watered down foooking eccie is boring.
I'm an Occam's Razor kind of guy. Originally Posted by boardman
Straight razor is the only way to go...nothing closer!!
FIFY

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
adjective: delusional
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

• based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
      "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Lets start with love DJ. I will extend the olive branch of peace and love to you, tb2, bb, and any others first. Please follow my lead.
:-) even though I'm happy. This thread still needs to be locked.

Now

{staff edit- CK} Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What you worried about SC...you being a MOD and all.
Lets start with love DJ. I will extend the olive branch of peace and love to you, tb2, bb, and any others first. Please follow my lead. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Olive Branch...Hummm sounds oddly like TM.....the left wing warrior.
Very interesting...you have not posted much in the political forum lately...but TM post all the time...when you posted in the political forum all the time...TM was nowhere to be seen...interesting verrrry interesting...is that you TM/SC...DO TELL!!
It's all about peace and love bb...be my friend let's love each other as brothers. I extend my hand to you.
And you wonder how the rumors started? LOL
Lets start with love DJ. I will extend the olive branch of peace and love to you, tb2, bb, and any others first. Please follow my lead. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's all about peace and love bb...be my friend let's love each other as brothers. I extend my hand to you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You're a fake and a liar.
The sad part about sc is that it's easy to tell when he's not telling the truth.....one of his posts will appear on the screen. That's why so many here think he's the same person as shine. Both talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Most people here are consistent. These two are not.
He talks just like themystic...Hummmmmmmmmm
Peace love and the olive branch...to much coincidences.
TM=SC...interesting, interesting.
It's all about peace and love bb...be my friend let's love each other as brothers. I extend my hand to you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You asked before TM and just as disingenuous!!
You're a fake and a liar. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Why dont you give me a chance. As Jesus once said to his disciples "come taste life's waters and see that I am good." Same here why are you afraid to open your heart to love thy neighbor. I'm offering an olive branch of peace and love dont reject it.
The sad part about sc is that it's easy to tell when he's not telling the truth.....one of his posts will appear on the screen. That's why so many here think he's the same person as shine. Both talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Most people here are consistent. These two are not. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I extend myself tb2....I've made the offer of peace and love. And you want to read more into it than necessary. I understand you're hesitancy because I have been a bad boy. but I'm here and I'm trying...

Excuse me for laughing at myself but sometimes it does seem funny.