Tiffany Texas a rip off

LOL ya'll might as well be talking to a wall or box of rocks
Hey Novacain might I suggest you do something about those sagging things you have on your chest, they look like they could be used as sleeping bags. lol
Julius the best to screen a lady is to read her reviews. Lets say you dont trust her reviewers, the next step is to send her a pm from your handle on eccie or p411. I do think in general a hobbiest should screen or have some type of rapport prior to seeing a provider.
That being said your line of question is ridiculous and really does not protect you nor any hobbiest.
LOL...the OP keeps digging a bigger hole. I love it.

I do believe OP that you are most likely making the so called "rip off" chick a lot of money right now. I bet her phones are ringing off the hook because of this thread. And quiet frankly, I hope they are. ;-)
I think suggesting Julius45 should find another hobby after this sort of post is a bit harsh, give him pointers not a bashing. If no one teaches you the delicate etiquettes of hobbying, no one would ever learn. He made several mistakes, explain the why certain questions are not asked, do your research, etc... I think TT must be a stand-up provider considering she saw him and is willing to try to make it right by seeing him again, that's maturity no matter how you cut it!
This is the most brilliant advertising I've ever seen. It's exceptionally brilliant when you can get a guy that doesn't even like you, to do all the work. You are the shit Tiff!!!! Way to freaking go baby!! You are first in line for the hooker of the year award!!!!!
Sinep1...why should Tiffany have to make anything "right"? She didn't do anything wrong. And as a provider, I think she made a VERY wise choice by not seeing him. So I see no need for her to make anything "right".
  • L.A.
  • 04-09-2012, 10:53 AM
I think suggesting Julius45 should find another hobby after this sort of post is a bit harsh, give him pointers not a bashing. If no one teaches you the delicate etiquettes of hobbying, no one would ever learn. He made several mistakes, explain the why certain questions are not asked, do your research, etc... I think TT must be a stand-up provider considering she saw him and is willing to try to make it right by seeing him again, that's maturity no matter how you cut it! Originally Posted by sinep1
When did she see him? Did I miss something?
As far as teaching him the "delicate etiquettes"....you must not have read the converstation before it was removed. There is little to no hope for this guy....it's just who he is.
LOL Thank all u guys...
let's all do the mature thing and stop hating on him we all know what it is and we all stick together i luv the respect and protection we all serve each other. That's why this hobby is so much fun for us all!!!
KHC, sorry "make things right" was a misuse of words. What I meant to say is highlighted in red below. Giving J45 another chance is mighty big of TT. Also I read between the lines unsuccessfully, apparently she did not see him, my bad.

J45 may have made a huge mistake, but an unnamed provider committed a far worse crime. If TT is willing to give J45 another chance let’s give him a chance too to right his wrong. TT expels a huge amount of maturity, and forgiveness for someone so young in her above post, kudos to her.

Disclaimer: I am not a paid spokes person for J45 or for any other person/s. All views, written or oral (pun intended) are my thoughts and should be given a good tongue lashing (pun intended) immediately. This message is approvied by me.

OMG!!! LMAO!!! ...babe listen, u asked me for an outcall and asked if I would be driving bc u don't want a P.I.M.P. at ur house... my reply was... actually here... let me just copy and paste convo... sorry babe but Ur attitude will not get u far in this community, when u have a respectable demeanor and way of communicating I am more than willing to give this relationship anonother try
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas

SPECIAL THANX TO MY GIRL
L.L.

Youre welcome hunny
Hey Kayleehotchick you know what they say Drama gets peoples attention, and everyone has to find out what its all about, I might have done this for that very reason you said to get more calls for TT one thing is for sure more people know her now and more will because of all this drama.. LMAO people run to drama.
P411 request sent Tiffy....
Yep...and if that was your goal to make her more money, you did a awesome job!!!! And I personally HOPE she did make more money off this thread.

Question to the mods. Since TT has placed her picture in this thread twice and made it rather "adish" does that mean the rest of us providers can do the same thing? IF so, I'm in! Great way to do ad without doing ads!!!!!!!!