Tara Reade's walking it back

I don't get it either. I just saw a video with Biden wearing a mask and trying to talk. Well, of course that didn't work so he tried to take it off. It didn't go well.
I hate to say he looks like a senile old man but he looks like a senile old man. Like I said before - he's just talking from his basement right now - once he gets out there live - it's gonna be a shit show.

I still think Reade is not his biggest problem. He’s fucking senile and they know it. Maybe a Democrat operative put her up to it. He simply cannot handle the rigors of the office. How that’s not obvious to some people is beyond me. It’s like the Twilight Zone. Originally Posted by bambino
- he's just talking from his basement right now - Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Are you sure it's HIS basement? I'm sure he's not sure.
The article was mostly about Diane Feinstein. Yes, there are certain individuals who have been hypocritical on this issue, including several high up in the Democratic party unfortunately.

I'm just pointing out that you being one of those hypocrites. Trump innocent until proven guilty. Biden guilty until proven innocent. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I think you are misreading the conversation. Whether by being un-informed or willful, I do not know. I watch and hear an awful lot of conversations with Conservative pundits and none, absolutely none are saying unequivocally that Biden is guilty, period. ALL are pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrats and if necessary, I'll say it here. Biden, just like Trump, is innocent till proven guilty IF we are talking about a legal matter but of course all of us can consider the evidence in both cases and decide for ourselves if we wanted to vote for Trump, which I did, over looking the allegations for matters of greater importance, or Biden.

The matter of Biden is never, ever discussed in "only" matters of guilt, an opinion to be sure, without the matter of hypocrisy being front and center, always.

I have recently spoken against persons who say they will do the same for Biden, over look the allegations for a greater purpose, his election. That doesn't make me a hypocrite because I have never said "believe all women" and I have never said Biden doesn't deserve due process. In all cases, in all arguments, I am, as are virtually all other Conservatives merely pointing out the hypocrisy and it isn't just on Kavanaugh.

Biden was the Obama administration point man on "reforming" college campus rules on sexual assault coming to the less than Constitutional opinion that due process was not needed in these cases. There was no need for the accused to be informed of his Constitutional right to have an attorney present for any questioning, Hell, they didn't need to question him at all. And there certainly was no need to allow the defendants attorney to question the accuser because that would just "inflict more emotional distress" on the "victim" don't you know. All the administrator of the case had to consider was the colleges/ universities opinion on what was best for the victim and for the school with no consideration of what was best for due process called for under our Constitution.

The current Secy. of Education is trying to re-write this injustice by getting back to due process on college campuses and Joe Biden has said if he becomes President, he will throw out any new guidelines promoting due process, the same due process he now demands for himself and go back to the old ways that he and Obama put in place at the demand of the radical feminist movement which the Democrat party bows to.

While important to know if Biden did what he is accused of doing, it is secondary to the other actions of Biden and the Democrat party since we will never see a trial or a legal outcome on the current matter.

We will have to decide for ourselves if Biden did this with what ever evidence may exist and with the second piece of evidence beyond the phone call from Reade's mother, we now have mention of sexual harassment at least, from her ex husband in divorce filings which speak to her mental suffering at what had happened to her at the hands of Joe Biden.

Since it will never be "proven beyond any doubt" this really means nothing to me but the hypocrisy displayed by Biden and the Democrats, has been proven to me beyond any doubt what so ever. How in the world can I vote for a man who wants to admittedly, vocally, roll back due process on college campuses in favor of "believing all women" when Biden clearly does not support this when it comes to his situation?

There is much more here than whether Biden is guilty of rape, much more and any fair minded, unbiased person would surely see that.
I'm starting to believe Biden fingered her, because..

isn't it often true, that victims gain 150 pounds due to the trauma they suffer?

I know.. cheap shot. that is light weight (pun unintentional) humor compared to what most of y'all do here.

There is much more here than whether Biden is guilty of rape, much more and any fair minded, unbiased person would surely see that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Let's just agree that everyone, and moreso politicians, are hypocrites. They will say what is politically expedient for them at a point in time.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2953904001/
Let's just agree that everyone, and moreso politicians, are hypocrites. They will say what is politically expedient for them at a point in time. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Speak for yourself. Balzy-Ford had absolutely nothing to back her story up, that dumb twat even lied about fear of flying. Reade, on the other hand, documented and told others about being assaulted and they admit as much. The only hypocrisy comes from the left.
I'm starting to believe Biden fingered her, because..

isn't it often true, that victims gain 150 pounds due to the trauma they suffer?

I know.. cheap shot. that is light weight (pun unintentional) humor compared to what most of y'all do here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Seems like she’s approaching your wheelhouse weight for your taste in women.
Seems like she’s approaching your wheelhouse weight for your taste in women. Originally Posted by bambino
at least I like women
Let's just agree that everyone, and moreso politicians, are hypocrites. They will say what is politically expedient for them at a point in time.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2953904001/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I wouldn't go so far as to say everyone or even every politician but I take your point. I do see a difference when ones hypocrisy could ruin a man's life as in the Kavanaugh case compared to being a hypocrite about wearing a face mask or voting by mail. The scale of ones hypocrisy is the same as the scale of ones lying for example, lying about the crowd size at one's inauguration for example. No harm, no foul. Believing a rape allegation when it comes to the member of one political party over another? Whole different story wouldn't you agree?
Believing a rape allegation when it comes to the member of one political party over another? Whole different story wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I think in terms of years.. Reade's tale is 27 years old, Blasey Ford's is 35. fuck both of them.. don't give me that "she told her friend/co-worker about it a year later", or some shit. stop whimpering about it now.. partisan hacks.
I think in terms of years.. Reade's tale is 27 years old, Blasey Ford's is 35. fuck both of them.. don't give me that "she told her friend/co-worker about it a year later", or some shit. stop whimpering about it now.. partisan hacks. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Which is exactly why I'm concentrating on the hypocrisy angle. While I sincerely care about women being sexually assaulted and I understand the difficulties they face in reporting especially decades ago, you either have a conviction or you don't. Trump was never convicted and neither will Biden. So, who is the hypocrite on this issue, not all issues, this issue? Easy, the Democrat party, hands down. Does that make a difference to everybody, obviously not but it does to me and what Biden did with the college sexual assault issue pisses me off way more than the Reade story. That's one man, one woman. His bullshit college reform hurts many, many people and flies in the face of one of our sacred freedoms, the right to due process and this "would be" President wants to do away with it.
I wouldn't go so far as to say everyone or even every politician but I take your point. I do see a difference when ones hypocrisy could ruin a man's life as in the Kavanaugh case compared to being a hypocrite about wearing a face mask or voting by mail. The scale of ones hypocrisy is the same as the scale of ones lying for example, lying about the crowd size at one's inauguration for example. No harm, no foul. Believing a rape allegation when it comes to the member of one political party over another? Whole different story wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I am not going to get into a battle over which hypocritical statement is worse than another. In the long run, such statements will not matter. In all likelihood they will be long forgotten come November 3rd and people will either go to the polls or mail in their ballots and vote based on which candidate they feel is most capable to lead the country over the next 4 years, based on issues such as the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc.

Trump supporters will overlook his flaws. Biden supporters will overlook his flaws. Those voters who are currently undecided will more than likely vote on the issues, not the character of the two men.

A handful of voters minds will be influenced by the hypocrisy shown by the candidates in their past. My opinion.
I am not going to get into a battle over which hypocritical statement is worse than another. In the long run, such statements will not matter. In all likelihood they will be long forgotten come November 3rd and people will either go to the polls or mail in their ballots and vote based on which candidate they feel is most capable to lead the country over the next 4 years, based on issues such as the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc.

Trump supporters will overlook his flaws. Biden supporters will overlook his flaws. Those voters who are currently undecided will more than likely vote on the issues, not the character of the two men.

A handful of voters minds will be influenced by the hypocrisy shown by the candidates in their past. My opinion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, voters don’t seem to care about moral short comings of candidates. And their flip flops.
Trump supporters will overlook his flaws. Biden supporters will overlook his flaws. Those voters who are currently undecided will more than likely vote on the issues, not the character of the two men. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, that remains the primary reason I voted for and will vote Trump again. His reshaping of the judicial system back to less activist judges and more toward constitutional judges is in my opinion his(with McConnel's help so it's important to hold the Senate too) greatest contribution to the US of any POTUS in the several POTUS's.

I'm still not sure exactly where Reade's story is going to land though.
Yes, that remains the primary reason I voted for and will vote Trump again. His reshaping of the judicial system back to less activist judges and more toward constitutional judges is in my opinion his(with McConnel's help so it's important to hold the Senate too) greatest contribution to the US of any POTUS in the several POTUS's.

I'm still not sure exactly where Reade's story is going to land though. Originally Posted by eccielover
It’s the main reason why I voted for him. I thought he had a legitimate shot at appointing judges. The deregulation, and tax cuts were a huge bonus. Even building the wall. He found a way to get it done.