whats more attractive to a hobbiest?

This is officially your dumbest post to date. Try to keep your drug usage and your pimp shit to yourself BS.

You were smoking ****, but you should’ a went out in the caddie, and sat by daddy.

You are a professional mess BS. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
OMG, I just read this thread. Very entertaining:/ Kinda funny
See........proof that stupid hooktard posts come in all sizes are all around us.
hooktard(did you think of that all on your own CONGRATS)... hmm thats a cute term for a provider...
you must be a gentlemen
it clearly shows

See........proof that stupid hooktard posts come in all sizes are all around us. Originally Posted by dearhunter
hooktard(did you think of that all on your own CONGRATS)... hmm thats a cute term for a provider...

you must be a gentlemen
it clearly shows

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Gentlemen? He almost certainly a fucktard like most of the rest of us.
Some of us are merely Modtards...... Just to clarify....
Some of us are merely Modtards...... Just to clarify.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I didn't mean to leave you guys out...my bad.
No worries my man.
The only behavior of yours that concerns me is the stupid increase in font size and center justification. The gay purple font is a distant third.
:mf r_lol::mfr_l ol:
purple is sooo cute babe ... im sorry!

The only behavior of yours that concerns me is the stupid increase in font size and center justification. The gay purple font is a distant third. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I've actually had plenty encounters with very respectable gentlemen believe it or not
yes they are still out there and still appreciate a sexy womans touch
which i personally love!

Gentlemen? He almost certainly a fucktard like most of the rest of us. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I use a pen that writes in purple at work.
oo oo that smell
What's that board rule about drug references again?....smmfh. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Not allowed, that includes referencing.
Some of us are merely Modtards...... Just to clarify.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Correction male mods are fucktards first and foremost ijs
you must be a gentlemen
it clearly shows

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

Brooklyn, if you come to Houston you will find that the guys in Houston use that as a sign of affection. And themselves are the fucktards. And the more highly evolved modtards.

It just helps them remember their place in things, and why they are here.