Hard Wax Manscaping

Don't forget the asshole this really helps with wiping haha im being serious too Originally Posted by noober
Agreed, make sure you get a full brazilian as being clean is front and back. I’ve been getting waxed for 10+ years and would never go back to shaving
I've never tried waxing but I have sugaring. Yes, it's a thing and very similar to waxing. It's a sugar based material that doesn't irritate or burn the skin. It's still painful AF, more so the first time, but so much better than shaving, and oh so worth it. There is a professional studio in Irving that has a licensed aesthetician that can do sugaring.
Agreed, make sure you get a full brazilian as being clean is front and back. I’ve been getting waxed for 10+ years and would never go back to shaving Originally Posted by John3030
Same here. You get a lot more attention down south when it's been waxed clean.
I've never tried waxing but I have sugaring. Yes, it's a thing and very similar to waxing. It's a sugar based material that doesn't irritate or burn the skin. It's still painful AF, more so the first time, but so much better than shaving, and oh so worth it. There is a professional studio in Irving that has a licensed aesthetician that can do sugaring. Originally Posted by TheMailman
Haha.. when I got certified in sugaring.. a kind regular client of mine volunteered to be my "model" for my certification.

I don't personally like sugaring-- I'd rather be waxed. Sugaring seems to be one of those things that a person either loves or hates.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-13-2017, 05:21 PM
I've tried both.. but I prefer the speed and cleanliness of waxing.

That client ... Hahaha. I remember that..
I've tried both.. but I prefer the speed and cleanliness of waxing.

That client ... Hahaha. I remember that.. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Haha.. he was an absolute doll for agreeing to help me out like that.