chior boy with a violent temper

Keep drinking ... you'll turn into one sooner or later. Originally Posted by LexusLover
After you, Idiot!
Oh no! Looks like one of this boards favorite heroes, little George Z, is in trouble again. Aggravated assault. Originally Posted by Old-T
An inconvenient truth:

No charges to be filed against George Zimmerman in assault case
Maybe he'll get convicted this time. Then all you Liberal cry babies can shut the fuck up.

Jim
Or they want to distance themselves from what was their one-time hero poster boy. What are the odds some of the very vocal George Z supporters put this whole thread on ignore.

I said from day one he was a bad apple who disregarded all the basic principles of neighborhood watch. Now even the local police who were far too cozy with him back then seem to have woken up. But will the RWW crowd here ever admit maybe they backed a sleazeball? I doubt it. Originally Posted by Old-T

Nah, no distance for me.
Shoot,I still like George. Hell he without sin, the first stone and all you know..........
Face it, most of your liberal heros are tax cheats, swindlers. draft dodgers, domestic terrorist of yesteryear or murderous drunkards who cant keep their car on a bridge. Can you still say Ayres,Kennedy, Clinton, and many more.
Now there's an inconvienent truth for you !
Nah, no distance for me.
Shoot,I still like George. Hell he without sin, the first stone and all you know..........
Face it, most of your liberal heros are tax cheats, swindlers. draft dodgers, domestic terrorist of yesteryear or murderous drunkards who cant keep their car on a bridge. Can you still say Ayres,Kennedy, Clinton, and many more.
Now there's an inconvienent truth for you ! Originally Posted by rioseco
You act like all your boys are as squeaky clean as Richard Nixon.
  • Here
  • 01-30-2015, 05:53 PM
Keep drinking ... you'll turn into one sooner or later. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You act like all your boys are as squeaky clean as Richard Nixon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

When our people fuck up we help the Ozombies get rid of them... Isn't that right? ... ur'a indyOzombie...
When our people fuck up we help the Ozombies get rid of them... Isn't that right? ... ur'a indyOzombie... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If there ever was a ozombie you are the poster child for then whiffy.
You act like all your boys are as squeaky clean as Richard Nixon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

No bro, not my point at all.
My point is, people in glass house should not throw stones.
There is plenty of problomatic people on both sides, to that i admit.
No. YOURE the one who is giving YOURSELF a helping hand (ya squeezedick) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is the great Cornholio ?

Only by your proclaim.
You miserable anal wipe !
Anal wipe?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHA!

Defending George Zimmerman - killer, bully, woman beater and someone you admittedly admire - by making a broad generalization based on a false assumption is, well, just your speed, Cornholio!

You cranial shunt!

(This fool is like I imagined the bastard child of IBIdiot and SLOBBRIN to be.)

Rave on, dummy!
Anal wipe?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHA!

Defending George Zimmerman, a killer and bully, by making a broad generalization based on an assumption is, well, just your speed, Cornholio!

You nasal drain!

(This fool is like I imagined the bastard child of IBIdiot and SLOBBRIN to be.)

Rave on, dummy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for your time Sperm Gut !
I appreciate your attention.
I realize that when I am pissing you off, I am definetly headed in the right direction !
Pissing me off? Chit, son, you're entertaining us all. Of course most of your pals are willing to look past your glaring shortcomings as a conservative and an American to let you dance like an organ grinder's monkey in these threads.

I mean, who else comes up with witty taunts like "anal wipe" and "Sperm Gut?" Classic. Kinda like calling someone a blowjob.

Theyre laughing at you and you don't know it.

You don't piss me off. You make me laugh.

I only ever said Zimmerman would not be found guilty. In fact, I bet WTF 100 bucks Zimmerman would beat the charge, and let him pay by a donation to the Jewish center in Houston, but he reneged or at least has never proven to me that he paid - the bastard.
The point was Zimmerman acted lawfully in the bad situation he got himself in with a wanna be thug who wasn't going to let a Mexican looking guy disrespect him.
His prior and post bad acts are not relevant to the finding of fact.
Oh no! Looks like one of this boards favorite heroes, little George Z, is in trouble again. Aggravated assault. Originally Posted by Old-T
An inconvenient truth:

No charges to be filed against George Zimmerman in assault case Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Another inconvenient truth:

Federal Officials Close Investigation Into Death of Trayvon Martin