Hitler gets some insight to Wakeup's wereabouts

Hitler wants Wakeup and Valerie found: https://youtu.be/4TqPrgID65Y
0:58 as well.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
What happened to her tits? ... Looks like she's lactating. And, did you notice her chin in the courtroom scene in front of Judge Fudge?

Still laughing at the site of her feet flopping around while she's getting dicked in the ass!

Thanks to whoever posted the clip! That would have been a wasted $14.99.
  • D.G.
  • 09-06-2015, 06:47 AM
Im still not convinced that this Valerie was not at one point a man .
She's fat. At 0:24 you can see the hail damage. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
0:58 as well.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
That being said, I would still do her but that's just me.
That being said, I would still do her butt; that's just me. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
FIFY.
  • BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 08:34 PM
: yawn : Originally Posted by D.G.
Has anyone tried checkjng with that alledged "wife" of his . Maybe he got stopped by NSA in the airport when that found his swastika and grand wizard hood in his carry on , Originally Posted by D.G.
So i see she let you out of you kennel to play with the big kids . Hope she didn't forget to put on your collar . Wouldnt want you getting lost and all that . Originally Posted by D.G.
So you finally got that Kentucky marriage license after they jailed the clerk for turni g away gay couples . Congratulations . Originally Posted by D.G.
Im still not convinced that this Valerie was not at one point a man . Originally Posted by D.G.
After you admitted to finding the funniest thing to hit the Houston forums in months boring, you decided to continue to monitor the thread and repeatedly chime in why?
Just found this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKdI1sgOSW4 Originally Posted by boardman
Originally Posted by WTF
Damn! I want to meet them.
Looks like she's ready for her Admin Anal. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
She's fat. At 0:24 you can see the hail damage. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I would fuck her. Freak for sure.
I would fuck her. Freak for sure. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
EXACTLY!
  • drax1
  • 09-10-2015, 10:21 PM
He split town with Caroline Davenport.
Damn! I want to meet them. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Me too!
She's fat now?