Looking for Advice: "Yes" or "No" on a Review

Clearly a "no" review. You attempted to get the session started and she stopped you to say she wanted more wine and to talk more? This wasn't a date, it was a session for sex.

I also would not have waited 45 minutes. That should have been a huge red flag that it wasn't going to go well. You should have left and informed her that your time is valuable and that your session was scheduled to start 45 minutes earlier.
  • L.A.
  • 08-26-2014, 12:31 PM
The thing about waiting in the lobby or outside the incall or wherever......I know I've done some stupid waiting around things myself. When there is somebody I really want to see, I've driven however far I've driven and done what I've had to do to get the free time I'm so excited to see her that leaving is really a difficult decision. Hanging my head and turning around and driving back to BFE is not fun...especially with the hope that the session will actually take place. It's really not that easy of a decision to just leave...at least not for me.

I'm not saying you should or should not wait but I do know it's difficult to pull the trigger and leave.
Wow there is some great advice in this thread.
+1000 if you knew the session would suck would you go ? I love this as great advice for yes or no review.

I have never spent more than 15 mins "getting to know" someone. If the provider needs time to get comfortable it should not be taken from BCD time I am paying for. I have waited for providers and I don't plan anything for after just in case a young hooker doesn't have her shit together. Oh wait what am I saying. ( Head smack! )

Lily in life people will surprise you so don't piss people off indiscriminately. I might never meet you but I might so don't waste opportunities by being so negative.

OP give the person a chance to make it up to you. Then write an honest review that talks about both visits. Shit happens and I might see someone BECAUSE there was a problem and they took care of you after the misunderstanding. If she won't do a makeup session write the review as it happened and give her a no if you didn't have a good time.
I don't write reviews obviously, but the OP plainly stated that he was not satisfied with the session.

And I hate seeing any lady get a no review, but if the client is not satisfied, then it's a no to me. I would never let a client leave dissatisfied, and if he wrote me later that he was not happy, I would certainly write back immediately and ask how I could change his mind.

Like I said, I hate seeing my fellow providers get a no review, but I hate them giving substandard service more. Why book back to back? I never do that, in fact rarely see more than one a day, but when I do, they are HOURS apart, so I have time to regroup, and also the first client may want to extend the session. .

OP give the person a chance to make it up to you. Then write an honest review that talks about both visits. Shit happens and I might see someone BECAUSE there was a problem and they took care of you after the misunderstanding. If she won't do a makeup session write the review as it happened and give her a no if you didn't have a good time. Originally Posted by playerplano
I think that's what he did when he wrote to her a week ago, that was him giving her the chance to make it up to him. He stated that she did not respond.
I would never let a client leave dissatisfied, and if he wrote me later that he was not happy, I would certainly write back immediately and ask how I could change his mind.

Like I said, I hate seeing my fellow providers get a no review, but I hate them giving substandard service more. Why book back to back? I never do that, in fact rarely see more than one a day, but when I do, they are HOURS apart, so I have time to regroup, and also the first client may want to extend the session. . Originally Posted by GingerKatt
5 star service provider right here...nothing but customer service oriented in that statement.
say what needs to be said and give zero fucks.

you're not here to make friends, you're here to share information. Originally Posted by john_deere
That pretty much sums it up.
Thanks for all of your comments and opinion. They were greatly valuable. And the comment "if you knew it would suck would you go?" made it clear that it should be a "no". So that is what I am going with.

A few other things:

1. No it was not Lily Blake.
2. As for the "Do Over", I got this idea after having a lesser experience with a provider I had been a regular with (Laci French). Per a WK, she was having a bad day. She reached out to me and asked for a "Do Over". I did not take her up on it - but truly appreciated the offer. But it did get me to thinking. We all have our good and bad days - would it be better to offer up a "do over" with a known solid provider? Or just write a bad review. I would think the great providers would prefer a do over.
3. Per the encouragement from several of you, I sent a second request for a "Do Over". Yes, I would offer some monies for the do over - but it would have to be a greatly reduced price (probably my perceived value of the first visit). Again, no response whatsoever.
4. And yes, I relied too much on the 100% positives - when all of the clues indicated this wasn't going to be a great session. So maybe a "no" or two with the reasons would have caused me to seek a better scenario. And will help others going forward.

Review to come shortly.
Or you could do the no review and move on.....
I think it should be AD vs service , if they say DFK and don't or bbbj and don't then No would be correct. Some people connect and some don't