Trump announces he has COVID 19

It’s a hoax, right?

In memory of the 200,000 + who have died and the millions who have lost a friend, neighbor, family member, coworker under TWITLER’S stewardship, I won’t laugh my ass off at your ridiculous comments.

Karma is a bitch Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Boy the media has you hooked. You'll believe anything they tell ya.
If you do a bit of research, you'll see that "the science" was a big contributor in totally fucking up the country and not getting COVID under control. I use "science" in quotes, because I don't think it was actually based on science. It just has a fancy name. Ooohh, "The Science." By "The Science" I'm talking mainly about the CDC, who lied to people and fucked up testing and still refuses take any responsibility for it.
I hope he dies before the election so the RNC is able to put up a better candidate.
I'm neither left nor right. On fiscal policies, I will say I am definitely right. My point is that when I mention karma, it is not because I am happy about Trump getting the virus, it is simply because I strongly believe in karma. It has nothing to do with my political views and everything to do with being human.

You don't get to mock a person for taking the necessary precautions to avoid as much as possible of catching a deadly virus. Biden is an elderly man and he took this virus seriously. Trump is an elderly man who did not. One has the virus and one does not. That's karma.
One has the virus and one does not. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I hope Biden didn't catch it during the limited time the two were together on stage. We don't know that yet, though.
I hope Biden didn't catch it during the limited time the two were together on stage. We don't know that yet, though. Originally Posted by SecretE
He tested negative.. Probably enought time had passed. But he needs more negative tests to be certain.

I'm neither left nor right. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You don't get a say on this Forum, lol. Just like I didn't get to say why I left the Spider Hole.
Boy the media has you hooked. You'll believe anything they tell ya. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And you don’t believe anything.

HANASHAHAHAHAHAHDHEEJSHEHA!
I'm neither left nor right. Just dumb as a rock, so I compensate by pretending I have 3 Ivy League degrees. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
FTFY, Lucy.
Good for you, speedy. You're the only lefty posting in this forum who has an ounce of class. The other jackasses are too busy laughing and applauding and yelling "karma!" These are the same sick SOBs who have been rooting for the virus from Day 1. Way back in January, they were already calling it "Trump's Katrina" and hoping it would cost him the election. They've been secretly cheering as the death toll climbed and thousands of our fellow citizens succumbed to the Wuhan virus. Now that the POTUS and First Lady have come down with it, they are positively ecstatic. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. You're all a bunch of sick fucks. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah you know all about showing class don't you?? How many times did you name call in this post alone??

Yeah you know all about showing class don't you?? How many times did you name call in this post alone?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Where did you learn to be so classy and refined, lil munster? Was Fagin your mentor? Or was it Prince Andrew?

Why don't you go back to the motherland, where you acquired all that effusive charm? The Labour Party needs your help - if you apply yourself, I am confident you can make them even less popular than that other classy bugger, Jeremy Corbin, did.
I think they set Biden up as a Trojan horse to deliver the bug. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Numbnuts, he got it from from Hope Hicks. There are three subjects you should not be teaching your students Finance, Science and logic. :
Numbnuts, he got it from from Hope Hicks. Originally Posted by adav8s28
And you can prove that HOW? Is it like a Jerry Springer pregnancy test? Tell us how the science works, if you can.
I truly believe the dims somehow gave President Trump covid! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is Hope Hicks a democrat?
And you can prove that HOW? Is it like a Jerry Springer pregnancy test? Tell us how the science works, if you can. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lustylady boy, Trump went for another test when it was announced that Hope Hicks tested positive a couple of days ago. Just add 1 plus 1. Remember CV19 is a lot more contagious than seasonal flu. There aren't that many people in Trump's traveling party. There aren't that many people in Trump's traveling party that have been diagnosed recently. The incubation period is not that long, he did not get it at the rally in Okla, where Herm (9,9,9) Cain caught it.

As far as pregency tests goes, I don't know what Springer uses. If the HCG in a woman's blood is elevated, then she is pregnant. Just ask any of your doctor friends, if you have any.
On his way to Walter Reed maybe he needs some bleach and back light treatment