ROLF!

who's Ben Cartwright anyway?

ROLF!

who's Ben Cartwright anyway?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're so gay, you can sit on a lollipop and tell me what flavor it is
Schooled you again, sewer rat!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I never mentioned late-term abortions, did I? You have done nothing to my argument, despite your cries of ecstasy. 84 percent favor it? Who gives a shit, we don't live in a democracy where the majority gets to swing their dick around. I guess you're confused. A republic is explicitly designed to protect the minority. What if 84 percent decided that women couldn't vote anymore. Would you be for that too? You're a follower, turd burglar. And that's all you'll ever be. A fucking pussified follower who needs an engorger like reytardo. Tell me, is it true that he's so gay he shit a condom?
You're so gay, you can sit on a lollipop and tell me what flavor it is Originally Posted by WombRaider
sit on this bitch.

sit on this bitch.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're so gay that on your license under sex it says 'anal'.
I never mentioned late-term abortions, did I? You have done nothing to my argument, despite your cries of ecstasy. 84 percent favor it? Who gives a shit, we don't live in a democracy where the majority gets to swing their dick around. I guess you're confused. A republic is explicitly designed to protect the minority. What if 84 percent decided that women couldn't vote anymore. Would you be for that too? You're a follower, turd burglar. And that's all you'll ever be. A fucking pussified follower who needs an engorger like reytardo. Tell me, is it true that he's so gay he shit a condom? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong again....the minority in this country is protected by the Constitution and not because of a Republic. A Republic is a form of democracy where we, the people, elected or have selected an expert to decide for us what is to be law or not. Without the Constitution there is nothing to stop a republican majority to force 49% of the people into doing something. Of course, recent history shows how the democratic party has done just that with things like Obamacare and now the Iranian deal.
Schooled you again, sewer rat!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Does that mean that the sewer rat gets more "fumunda" cheese as part of his "schooling" ?
Wrong again....the minority in this country is protected by the Constitution and not because of a Republic. A Republic is a form of democracy where we, the people, elected or have selected an expert to decide for us what is to be law or not. Without the Constitution there is nothing to stop a republican majority to force 49% of the people into doing something. Of course, recent history shows how the democratic party has done just that with things like Obamacare and now the Iranian deal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
a republic is not a form of democracy. You could not be more wrong. They are two completely different forms of government with completely different aims. You really need to bone up on your civics 101. A republic is one form of government, a democracy is a completely different form of government. Kids learn this shit in elementary school.

You continue to vie for dumbest motherfucker on the board. Keep up the good work.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/gove...0repubblic.htm

http://www.c4cg.org/republic.htm
Does that mean that the sewer rat gets more "fumunda" cheese as part of his "schooling" ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're so gay, when you fill out forms and it asks for ethnicity, you put 'faggot'
You're so gay, when you fill out forms and it asks for ethnicity, you put 'faggot' Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're so gay that when you fill out your paperwork for your welfare money, that when they ask about previous occupations and job skills, you put down gloryhole guru for occupations and cum guzzler, fumunda cheese taster and fudge "packee" for (blow)job skills ! :mf_dribb le:
a republic is not a form of democracy. You could not be more wrong. They are two completely different forms of government with completely different aims. You really need to bone up on your civics 101. A republic is one form of government, a democracy is a completely different form of government. Kids learn this shit in elementary school.

You continue to vie for dumbest motherfucker on the board. Keep up the good work.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/gove...0repubblic.htm

http://www.c4cg.org/republic.htm Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wow! You must have graduated from 6th grade. That's your understanding of government and politics anyway. What do a democracy and republic have in common? They are both representative forms of government. In one case (democracy) it is a direct path from the citizen to the head of the government. Our founders hated the idea of a democracy and considered it mob rule with better clothing. A republic is where the citizens (that's me, I'm not sure of you) elect or select an expert to represent their views in government. The idea being that government was so complex that the typical citizen cannot keep up with everything to run a government.

I find it curious that you have to do a link and are unable to describe our government in your own words. If you can explain something then you understand it. Keep it up and someday you'll graduate from 7th grade. (it's called social advancement)
Wow! You must have graduated from 6th grade. That's your understanding of government and politics anyway. What do a democracy and republic have in common? They are both representative forms of government. In one case (democracy) it is a direct path from the citizen to the head of the government. Our founders hated the idea of a democracy and considered it mob rule with better clothing. A republic is where the citizens (that's me, I'm not sure of you) elect or select an expert to represent their views in government. The idea being that government was so complex that the typical citizen cannot keep up with everything to run a government.

I find it curious that you have to do a link and are unable to describe our government in your own words. If you can explain something then you understand it. Keep it up and someday you'll graduate from 7th grade. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But ole woomby sure is quick to push for that "social dumbascrap" shit and cheerlead for the illegals mojados ( his GENTE ! ) and their reconquista movement !
You're so gay that when you fill out your paperwork for your welfare money, that when they ask about previous occupations and job skills, you put down gloryhole guru for occupations and cum guzzler, fumunda cheese taster and fudge "packee" for (blow)job skills ! :mf_dribb le: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Which sexual position produces the ugliest children? Ask you mother.

I find it curious that you have to do a link and are unable to describe our government in your own words. If you can explain something then you understand it. Keep it up and someday you'll graduate from 7th grade. (it's called social advancement) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You were the one who said they were exactly the same, just one short post ago... You got the mob rule line from that link too, I notice shit like that. And you also got the founders hating it from that same link. At least you're reading and now know you're a fucking idiot.

"Wrong again....the minority in this country is protected by the Constitution and not because of a Republic. A Republic is a form of democracy where we, the people, elected or have selected an expert to decide for us what is to be law or not. Without the Constitution there is nothing to stop a republican majority to force 49% of the people into doing something. Of course, recent history shows how the democratic party has done just that with things like Obamacare and now the Iranian deal."
But ole woomby sure is quick to push for that "social dumbascrap" shit and cheerlead for the illegals mojados ( his GENTE ! ) and their reconquista movement ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only way you'll ever get laid is to crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.