Trump is done

... But the American people don't see it that-way.

They see Trump WINNING the next election! ...

... BOTH the Harvard/Harris poll AND Rasmussen surely have
TRUMP leading Joe Biden by 6 (six) points... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Too early to put much faith in the polls:

Former President Trump tore into Quinnipiac and Fox News over a poll showing him trailing President Biden in a head-to-head matchup.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ews-over-poll/

A poll taken on June 8 by Public Policy Polling has Biden +17. Ridiculous.

Make any assumptions at your own risk.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ident-general/
Vegas odds have Biden crushing trumpf. Trumpf is done Originally Posted by winn dixie
The best case scenario is the Democrats dump Biden and nominate RFK jr. Kennedy can beat Trump and we'll have a much better president all around. The Democrats aren't smart enough to do that. They would rather have a dumb old fuck like Biden that they can control.
To Remain On Topic . . .
Here's the funny thing about that - MATH. The indictment talks about 120 "classified" documents, which comprise about a total of 600 pages. Doing the actual math, that is about 1/3rd of one single solitary box depicted. Of math.

Feel free to fight the math, but it is what it is. 600 pages do not require "bathrooms and bedrooms full of boxes stacked floor to ceiling" of paper to store. 600 pages is about one, single, solitary ream of paper, plus 120 single pages. So about a 2 inch high stack.

First and certainly foremost - that is not how classified records management actually works. One is supposed to know if it is or is not classified, whether it is marked as such and how it is actually marked, which could be a single letter, such as "C". I could tell you how I know that, but it's classified.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Did you see any pictures that showed the number of boxes containing government documents that Trump had stored at the Mar-A-Lago? There was certainly more than two inches of stacked paper. In one of the rooms the boxes literally went from the floor to the ceiling. Check out the link below. In the prior post i did not mean to imply that every box of documents contained classified information. There must have been a 1,000 plus boxes.

As for HRC's 133,000 plus emails that were recoverd. I believe Comey testified that only two sentences were MARKED classified (with the C) at the time the emails were SENT. There were some other emails that contained classified information. However, according to Comey, they were not MARKED classified at the time they were sent. To your point, Comey did say that HRC should have known but it's not a crime that she didn't, just reckless. That would make HRC's situation totally different than Trumps.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...hower-ballroom
Did you see any pictures that showed the number of boxes containing government documents that Trump had stored at the Mar-A-Lago? There was certainly more than two inches of stacked paper. In one of the rooms the boxes literally went from the floor to the ceiling. Check out the link below. In the prior post i did not mean to imply that every box of documents contained classified information. There must have been a 1,000 plus boxes.

As for HRC's 133,000 plus emails that were recoverd. I believe Comey testified that only two sentences were MARKED classified (with the C) at the time the emails were SENT. There were some other emails that contained classified information. However, according to Comey, they were not MARKED classified at the time they were sent. To your point, Comey did say that HRC should have known but it's not a crime that she didn't, just reckless. That would make HRC's situation totally different than Trumps.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...hower-ballroom Originally Posted by adav8s28
It's all still a crime.
Ain’t no way, y’all libs been saying that for 7 long years, keep on saying it maybe that gives one pleasure, but nothing could be further from the truth. Anyone need a crying towel?..
I'm no C-O-W!

Clinton-0bummer- W

North Carolina Lt. Governor Mark Robinson Endorses Trump for 2024 – Crowd Goes Wild (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E54Qxe_FA9U
Trump had bone spurs....snick
Trumper will soon be in jail. He'll be getting grabbed by the pussy from then on. Snick
He be finished
Still suffering gravely from TDS. I swear the man is living rent free . Oh well when he gets re-elected to the Presidency of the good old USA in 2024 call BR 549 it’s the crisis help line perhaps they can ease y’all through your pain.
Trump is finished. He's un electable. He'll turn up somewhere behind a gloryhole. Snick
Trump will win, here is the number again, BR 549, put it #1 on your speed dial, time will be of the essence!!!
Trump is finished. He's un electable. He'll turn up somewhere behind a gloryhole. Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
I got to give you credit, YRSE/ExNyr.

Now we are aware...

Let the games begin, again!
I got to give you credit, YRSE/ExNyr.

Now we are aware...

Let the games begin, again! Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Glad to see you come around that trumpf is finished
I think it's adorable that the folks who live on a different planet than I do to have their Trump optimism. But on my planet that deals with reality, you don't get fired from a job and then get hired back to fuck up the same job again that you couldn't do the 1st time because you were so unqualified for the position.

Folks knew who Biden was when he was elected, and he still kicked Trump's fat ass. What exactly do you think has changed in that time since then that makes you think the majority of this country wants anything to do with Donald Chump years later? They both still suck. One is just more tolerable to most than the other.
Ain’t no way, y’all libs been saying that for 7 long years, keep on saying it maybe that gives one pleasure, but nothing could be further from the truth. Anyone need a crying towel?.. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
OFA, If you had 133,000 government emails in your Yahoo or GMAIL inbox and only two sentences were marked classified, you would not have to go jail or pay a fine. At best, you might lose your clearance to see classified information for a month.

If you get caught with a 1,000 boxes of government documents with some of them being classified or top secret, show them to someone who is not authorized to see classified information and refuse to give the documents back, then the DOJ will indict you with 37 counts.

That goes for Trump, you or anyone else.