"Account Disabled!" The 2016 Dipshit of the Year Flees Eccie Again Like a Sewer Rat With His Tail Between His Legs!

Looks like a tall, long-haired brunette with nice legs that she doesn't mind showing off.

Hey, tell her I might be able to free up a little time this weekend if she's in the area! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

No prob.... and don't forget to save me a slice of your next PE deal!

Party on!

I think we found the next man up. The standard is the standard. Originally Posted by bambino

Nah, suckclown's got no game... hit him with a few good jabs and he immediately screams "racist!" and dissolves into a frenzy of expletives!
Nah, suckclown's got no game... hit him with a few good jabs and he immediately screams "racist!" and dissolves into a frenzy of expletives!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
If that isn't the truth. Southclown is an even bigger pansy than WR. That twit couldn't go toe to toe with his own shadow, lol.

Jim
Damn wonder what gay rey will do now without his 'woomby' to follow around.
yea yea, a bunch of internet tough guys. Republicunts afraid of ur own shadows. . . I shit bigger than u cunts.
yea yea, a bunch of internet tough guys. Republicunts afraid of ur own shadows. . . I shit bigger than u cunts. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Now that's what I call a party POOPER... the only "substance" suckclown brings to any occasion is too much information about his BOWEL MOVEMENTS!
I think Wombnuts is muckling.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Muckling Originally Posted by bambino
That'll have EKIM wailing even louder and in MORE tears !
Yeah, it was pretty funny to see the guy boast about how he was under 40, retired, and wealthy; yet only able to afford bargain-basement, overweight 50-year-old Backpage hookers. And when I called him on it, he boasted that his life is "better than I could hope mine could ever be." Sure it is, loser.

What do you guys figure is the over/under on when this stupid clown comes back under a new handle? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Maybe he's off studying economics to get a better " grip " on it for all of those gloryhole expansion plans that he has ! Or touring all the gay bars with his newly won DOTY 2016 trophy ( the first trophy he's ever had that didn't say " participant " on it ! ) and demonstrating how he earned it !
I thought about that. So I sent a PM to JCM asking for confirmation. Still waiting for a reply. Originally Posted by lustylad
The account is disabled ...but maybe he'll return just in time for Christmas ...so there's always that to maybe look forward to.
The account is disabled ...but maybe he'll return just in time for Christmas ...so there's always that to maybe look forward to. Originally Posted by JCM800
Thanks for the info... if he ruins my Christmas I will fuck up his Ramadan.

Ok, that makes it as official as Honest Abe - so PARTY ON, DUDES!

Damn wonder what gay rey will do now without his 'woomby' to follow around. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Damn ! Wonder where EKIM will park his permanent brown nose now, especially with winter setting in ? And where he'll get his " finishing training " on that rusty trombone playing that he and HIS hero woomby so loved doing ON each other ! At least he won't have to struggle saying " Aye Carumba ! " every time woomby packed HIS fudge with his strapon ! Poor EKIM ! Used up by woomby like another Depends !Guess EKIM can always reminisce about all of those fudge packing he put on his hero woomby and all of the dingle berry picking they did together. Wonder who EKIM will help win the next DOTY award if HE'S not running for the award hisself ?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
He's a recruit to woomby's JV team ! He has all of the lying liberal, run-when-threatened-with-the-truth BS down pat ! Guess he and EKIM will be carrying on the 'holes tradition and " bidness ' while woomby's on tour of all the fag bars with his trophy .
Im the JV team, like ISIS is the JV team.
I don't post on here every hr of every day like u sorry losers.
I don't post on here every hr of every day like u sorry losers. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Just repeating what BOTH of YOUR hero's said suckclown ! So what's YOUR "position " on that JV team ? Bench manager ?
I don't post on here every hr of every day like u sorry losers. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're spoiling the party again, suckclown.... so when did you pledge your allegiance to ISIS?