Aprill's stupid PIMP is attacking me

Missy, to issue a yes or no in this website is a prerogative of people born with a penis.

You do not qualify, we know who you are. I suspect most people can connect the dots by now. Fold it while you are ahead.

The estrogen is strong with this one. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Dang, I need to keep up. Who is he...or she?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-31-2017, 09:24 PM
I heart Aprill.

BUT- I have to say, why would a moderator be asking for a fella's p411 account number?

A forward of emails between the two showing she confirmed the appointment, or private messages on boards.. but not his 411 ID.
He was not asked for his P411 he was asked for her number and that would mean phone number. TheDonald jumps to conclusions or he is trolling and that is what I get from it. TheDonald may not make it to the next election.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-31-2017, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

I STILL HEART APRILL.

*huge girly crush*
It may very well end up that The Donald is a liar (which would be fitting to the name), but it does seem the mods are going out of their way (and past their authority) to discredit him. I could say that there is favoritism in this case, but that would be stating obvious.

Aprill is well known here, and even if the review is valid, she has built such a stellar reputation that this will do no harm. Tons of guys - and ladies - vouch for her consistently superb services. My guess is that there is an odd smell to the review, but I can take it at face value and it would not be enough for me avoid her.

That said Luke and j4j4's rebuttals are annoying and a turnoff. One guy promotes her so much he sounds like her pimp. The other is j4j4.
I have to give Aprill credit. Unlike so many providers who would fly off the handle about the OP, she handled this shit the right way. Then again, she never gets involved in ECCIE drama. A lot of providers could learn a lot from her.

I don't know what really happened between the OP and her because only the two of them know, but she obviously isn't interested in any back and forth bullshit with him in this thread. I guess that's why so many people have nothing but nice things to say about her. Well, that, and because she looks good. That always helps.

Many providers seem to really like her which seems to be pretty rare around here. That says a lot about how nice and cool the lady is. Again, I don't know what happened between the two and I'm not going to waste my time playing fake ass detective trying to figure it out, but kudos to her for just being calm and not wasting her time acting like an idiot like so many other providers would do.
If the review is fake and the session never took place,we will know soon
I have to give Aprill credit. Unlike so many providers who would fly off the handle about the OP, she handled this shit the right way. Then again, she never gets involved in ECCIE drama. A lot of providers could learn a lot from her.

I don't know what really happened between the OP and her because only the two of them know, but she obviously isn't interested in any back and forth bullshit with him in this thread. I guess that's why so many people have nothing but nice things to say about her. Well, that, and because she looks good. That always helps.

Many providers seem to really like her which seems to be pretty rare around here. That says a lot about how nice and cool the lady is. Again, I don't know what happened between the two and I'm not going to waste my time playing fake ass detective trying to figure it out, but kudos to her for just being calm and not wasting her time acting like an idiot like so many other providers would do. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Very well stated!
Well that sucks,

I got a bogus review for a session that never took place i showed proof to mods I never had any contact with the guy via text, email, or pm and they never followed up with the asshat to make him prove the session took place.

From my experience they won't investigate and don't care but maybe Aprilll will get lucky. I wasn't. Lol
I've not yet met Aprill, but the review didn't do anything to give me pause about making that happen. I felt that way even when there was no reason to doubt the veracity of the review. My conclusion was that he just didn't feel he got his money's worth, and I chalked it up to different strokes for different folks.

Like Lucas said, she's handled this little dust-up in exactly the right way. Posting about it would more than likely raise more questions than provide answers, at least for me.

Now I just have to save my pennies to be able to afford the "Aprill Experience"!
  • grean
  • 02-01-2017, 08:23 AM
Well that sucks,

I got a bogus review for a session that never took place i showed proof to mods I never had any contact with the guy via text, email, or pm and they never followed up with the asshat to make him prove the session took place.

From my experience they won't investigate and don't care but maybe Aprilll will get lucky. I wasn't. Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I wondered that myself. It does seem many ladies get the short end when they make a claim of a false review.

I do see that J4 is, at least he( or she, lol ) appears, correct that thedonalds PA access was removed. His profile says "registered member".

I'm not sure if thats the case. But if so, does that happen to all fake reviewers? If not, it does seem the mods gave preferential treatment to April.

This however, could all be an attempt by the government to cause interstrife on the website. TheDonald could be donald trump or HRC posing as him. I might have a penis that women cannot resist. I am, obviously, the best hung chap on the board.My stamina is off the chart.
Thanks for the clarification.

I STILL HEART APRILL.

*huge girly crush* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I would pay serious $ just to watch you 2 in action together😁
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-01-2017, 12:28 PM
I would pay serious $ just to watch you 2 in action together😁 Originally Posted by txexetoo
April would fuck circles around me. Lol.
Namssa I like and respect you, but why isn't that biased dickhead Mohoehoe explaining himself? And if a Provider doesn't publish her phone why should the OP provide it to any of you Mods for your investigation? That just seems highly inappropriate and unjustified, unless the Provider gives the reviewer, and in this case the OP also, written permission she has questioned his review and he needs to do this for her. Her personal info should be protected, Mod or no Mod!!

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Bob V
  • grean
  • 02-01-2017, 01:51 PM
April would fuck circles around me. Lol. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
How does one fuck circles around another? Could you by chance, provide a visual?