correspondence

Every Client/ Provider relationship is different. We are all people and social creatures. I enjoy becoming friends with some of the Ladies. I think it makes us more comfortable, even if it is mostly about the sex. I have been texting and PMing with a Lady I saw yesterday for the last two hours. We are already friends and mostly talked about non Hobby things. I am Oralist for more reasons than my sexual preferences. I love to talk, too. Originally Posted by Oralist
I agree ....
I would say don't expect that We aren't going to send you pervy messages and We can't expect you are going to reply. This fluctuates a lot by provider. What we are basically talking about is "fan mail" and having a lot of it goes with being a superstar :-). The trash can is your friend.

A better question isn't how to stop the messages but how to monetize them!
If they're on icky, this post may have done the trick.
Speaking of which, and assuming you still want them as clients, some extra stroking may be required. Originally Posted by cabletex7
It's didn't trust me... and again I'm very good to my clients
I really think communication is necessary and I enjoy it. I just don't understand someone treating it like we're seriously dating. You can't get mad if I dint respond. Plus my close girls don't text me from sunrise to sunset. Thanks to all of you I like seeing everyone's points
Lol
Damn! D_Mo's showcase isn't even cold yet and FoxyNC is angling for her spot at the sarcasm bar! Originally Posted by BDD
I didn't know this chair was taken, MY BAD

It's still warm tho!
Zero. It's a business transaction.
It should go both ways.
Tell him it's fine but only if it's a SD relationship and that its $$$$$$$$$$ a month, cash upfront. The only people who text all day are teenagers, so he's not the adult in the room, be ready for a meltdown.
Recently I've had issues with people and corresponding, and I'm curious about how others handle it. I'm aware everyone has an ATF, this person is usually someone you see more than 2 times a month or more. This type of relation may justify more conversation then normal, and I understand that. However if you only see a provider once a month, or less why do you think she should constantly respond to texts, calls, etc.? Also I understand first time appointment settings may need more communication. I'm just curious as to the line of thinking. I mean these are supposed to be clean and clear relationships, not something more. Yes chatting is fine, but when it becomes more than that it interferes in my personal life. (Yes we do have them)
So I'm curious girls how do you handle this? Fellas how much attention do you expect outside of the session? Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
Tell him to fuck off or start charging him for your time to respond to his messages.
Yessssss!
IMO Bonnie, your concern and reaction is justified. He is crossing an unspoken line that shouldn't have to be brought up. Tell him you will text with him, but only at the typical phone sex rates like 10/minute.

I got into this gig for the 25 year old ass and Illusion of Passion, not the Illusion of Friendship.

Stop kidding yourselves, the ladies are being polite and protecting their income. The only communication needed or wanted with clients is time, date and location.

If you guys are looking for friendship from a lady you have to pay 300 just to be in the same room as you, you are barking up the wrong tree. Go hang out at a restaurant or bar and talk to some civvie women. Better yet, go golf/hunt/fish with some friends.

You want to get laid, call a hooker. If you need a friend because you miss intimacy and friendship, get a lab. Originally Posted by citizen44

Real deal stuff right there
Tell him it's fine but only if it's a SD relationship and that its $$$$$$$$$$ a month, cash upfront. The only people who text all day are teenagers, so he's not the adult in the room, be ready for a meltdown. Originally Posted by tbone77494

Spot on and effin hilarious there!
I completely agree with the how are you texts! I like the connections! Those are always welcomed. But when it becomes daily, and they get upset that I'm not replying it's a turn off. I do this work because I enjoy it, and I expected lines to be clear. I've just gotten to my wit's end. Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
I don't blame you for being frustrated and I hope you're able to iron things out. Let us know who it turns out.

Cheers,
I didn't know this chair was taken, MY BAD

It's still warm tho!
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Oh boy…we're going to have our hands full when you get down here! BTW, you should time your relocation to Houston, to coincide with Halloween…and spend it in New Orleans!!