A going be a trick. Take what u get and dont throw a fit!

U talk that fly shit. Yet again like i said hit my horn hoe. U obviously got a problem bc I told u posts ago u knew nothing of what u thought u knew. Dont post for eccie for likes and petty remarks bitch b wat u talk hit my horn hoe otherwise i have nothing else to say to ur dumbass
U talk that fly shit. Yet again like i said hit my horn hoe. U obviously got a problem bc I told u posts ago u knew nothing of what u thought u knew. Dont post for eccie for likes and petty remarks bitch b wat u talk hit my horn hoe otherwise i have nothing else to say to ur dumbass Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
i got kids. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
My heartbreaks for your offspring. A life of anger, yelling and struggle, no doubt.

Y'all should see what this woman is texting me. I'll just say that compared to how she is talking in her text messages, this thread makes her look like a Yale graduate.

OP ... Don't bother texting me anymore, you are blocked.

Okay, now I really gotta go .. it's almost 6pm
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Love your conscious meme, but never mind.. Im conscious fyi
  • pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Best post ever!
What's the first part of being a smart ass?

Smart. Duh!
Im just going to step my pinky toe in and say someone has lied on one of my reviews...THATS IN THIS THREAD. You know who you are. STOP TELLING PEOPLE I DO GREEK, BECAUSE I DONT ASSHOLE. Just last night someone on p411 assumed i did that off something they read. I really wish yall would stop that shit...Because it makes me look misleading. If its not on my showcase menu, then i dont do it! Okay, ive said my peace. Carry On. 😁
Im just going to step my pinky toe in and say someone has lied on one of my reviews...THATS IN THIS THREAD. You know who you are. STOP TELLING PEOPLE I DO GREEK, BECAUSE I DONT ASSHOLE. Just last night someone on p411 assumed i did that off something they read. I really wish yall would stop that shit...Because it makes me look misleading. If its not on my showcase menu, then i dont do it! Okay, ive said my peace. Carry On. 😁 Originally Posted by Kammye
Never a dull moment
I try

....then at the END of the Texas City dike around 10pm, but only until around 11pm, so don't show up at midnight looking for me....

: Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Does the dike in Texas City do doubles?
Lol at this once again. Now u feel bad for offspri gs that are in gifted and talented. Speak on what u know thats how we got in to speakong in first place. Mond ur biz brooke wilde. Being blocked i give now fucks lol who tf r u? Old timer. Thats its. All talk no bark. Push on.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2017, 11:57 AM
These threads never turn out good for the provider in question, the client posted his experience in his review and you decided to challenge it? You will most likely lose more clients from this thread than the bad review
This thread has been enlightening to say the least. But hey we all know folks will lie on a review even if it's dead ass obvious wink. But to the op it is true what others have said unless it's a specific grip leave the no's where they be. Because you can make sh'+ way worse by responding and you come off as BSC and that only works if you're legendary
Lol at this once again. Now u feel bad for offspri gs that are in gifted and talented. Speak on what u know thats how we got in to speakong in first place. Mond ur biz brooke wilde. Being blocked i give now fucks lol who tf r u? Old timer. Thats its. All talk no bark. Push on. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
Awesome sauce UITB ^