"Je Suis Nigeria"?

I think we can all agree that Boko Harum needs to have their collective asses kicked sideways.

The question is whose wearing those boots? Are the halfwits actually suggesting that what happens in Nigeria is our business? We should put combat troops on the ground to fight these people? Seriously?

When will you fucking nimwits learn? We can't police the entire world. I am terribly sorry about the innocent folks that these animals are slaughtering. But, it's not our problem. Originally Posted by timpage
I agree with you in principle, but your presentation is unarguably crass and hateful.
Baga was home to a Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) base in Nigeria.

Boko Haram overruns Multinational Joint Task Force base
By BILL ROGGIO January 4, 2015

Al Qaeda-linked jihadists attacked the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) base, which is located just outside the town of Baga in northeastern Borno state, and battled with soldiers for hours. The Boko Haram fighters attacked the MNJTF base "from all directions," and forced the soldiers to abandon the base, the BBC reported. The number of those killed during the assault, including Nigerian and allied troops as well as Boko Haram fighters, has not been disclosed.

A senator from Borno, Maina Maaji Lawan, confirmed that the base was lost and told the BBC that "[t]here is definitely something wrong that makes our military abandon their posts each time there is an attack from Boko Haram."

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archiv...#ixzz3P7viV0oG

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you actually notice your handle mustered alongside all of those emoticons you denigrate as unintelligent, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Baga was home to a Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) base in Nigeria.

Did you actually notice your handle mustered alongside all of those emoticons you denigrate as unintelligent, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your keyboard is so sticky from whacking off looking at emoticons you cannot make any sense now.
Your keyboard is so sticky from whacking off looking at emoticons you cannot make any sense now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If failure to make sense is a sign of extra-digital-manipulation activities to appease deviant desires for emoticons, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you've successfully outed yourself once again.
If failure to make sense is a sign of extra-digital-manipulation actvities to appease deviant desires for emoticons, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you've successfully outed yourself once again.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Spit it out bitch you are trying to type and whack off at type same time. :mf
I agree with you in principle, but your presentation is unarguably crass and hateful. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Please, don't make me go find and paste one of your "fucking faggot" rants you hypocritical asshole. I could care less if you agree or disagree....Go lecture somebody else about presentation.
Spit it out bitch you are trying to type and whack off at type same time. :mf Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your emoticons made fewer punctuation errors than you did.
Please, don't make me go find and paste one of your "fucking faggot" rants you hypocritical asshole. I could care less if you agree or disagree....Go lecture somebody else about presentation. Originally Posted by timpage
Darn you, non straight person!!
Darn you, non straight person!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Up yours, you Hebrew Barrister!!
Up yours, you Hebrew Barrister!! Originally Posted by timpage

Up yours, Ozombie...

Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your emoticons made fewer punctuation errors than you did. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on whacking whack off chicken dick.
Keep on whacking whack off chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you suggesting something that violates board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: the emoticon queen?
Are you suggesting something that violates board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: the emoticon queen? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No chicken dick only your inability to comprehend. Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB.
No chicken dick only your inability to comprehend. Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh that's it. Every time someone shoves it up your ass you come back with your signature bullshit that they didn't comprehend. Learn to convey a comprehensible message so people can understand your point ya douche bag.

Jim
Oh that's it. Every time someone shoves it up your ass you come back with your signature bullshit that they didn't comprehend. Learn to convey a comprehensible message so people can understand your point ya douche bag.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Learn to read shit head. I already know you can't comprehend. There it is up your ass.