Trump Has Epstein Killed. Body Count Raises

RM asked and I answered. I know that Trump DTDS don't understand the concept of charity and compassion. Its ok, your short lived moments of grandeur are about to come to an end Originally Posted by themystic

should he check his PM's?
RM asked and I answered. I know that Trump DTDS don't understand the concept of charity and compassion. Its ok, your short lived moments of grandeur are about to come to an end Originally Posted by themystic
I don't have any short lived moments of grandeur that's your department.
I don't have any short lived moments of grandeur that's your department. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sure you do Levi. Maybe if you stepped out of the DTDS mentality of arrogance you would see the errors of your ways. I can coach you through it if needed
Sure you do Levi. Maybe if you stepped out of the DTDS mentality of arrogance you would see the errors of your ways. I can coach you through it if needed Originally Posted by themystic
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.................... You're funny just like Joe Biden. Yeah, you think you can show me something about compassion when you post a bogus thread about the President killing another human. Sorry you can't teach me a dam thing.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.................... You're funny just like Joe Biden. Yeah, you think you can show me something about compassion when you post a bogus thread about the President killing another human. Sorry you can't teach me a dam thing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You see what I mean about your arrogance Levi. You must become like a little child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven
You see what I mean about your arrogance Levi. You must become like a little child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven Originally Posted by themystic
I am not being arrogant at all. I am just calling you out on your ridiculous claim that Trump Killed Epstein, lol. How do you suppose he did that? Do you think a guard let Donald Trump into Epstein's jail cell unsupervised? Is your sense of compassion so great that you would actually believe such a thing especially for the President of the United States?
I am not being arrogant at all. I am just calling you out on your ridiculous claim that Trump Killed Epstein, lol. How do you suppose he did that? Do you think a guard let Donald Trump into Epstein's jail cell unsupervised? Is your sense of compassion so great that you would actually believe such a thing especially for the President of the United States? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Reading must not be your strong suit Levi. I said he had him killed. Trump doesn't give a shit about the office of the President. When he leaves I think the White House should be torn down and start fresh. What him and Melania Funt Case have done is despicable
Reading must not be your strong suit Levi. I said he had him killed. Trump doesn't give a shit about the office of the President. When he leaves I think the White House should be torn down and start fresh. What him and Melania Funt Case have done is despicable Originally Posted by themystic

the mystic killed Epstein to protect the Clintons. the mystic is guilty!
  • R.M.
  • 08-11-2019, 06:13 AM
Replaced MB on vo47l12dfia that was toast. PS voltage(quiescent) now 5 V. No landfill for this LCD
Also channel scanned Opal's TV so that she can watch Cowboys game tonight OTA for free...old lady can't afford cable or Direct TV/Dish anymore. Also stopped my Yankee neighbors from killing an actual Texas Red ant bed (favorite food of Horned Toads) Originally Posted by matchingmole
But you failed to donate blood. I did and I’m hoping mine goes to El Paso. Have fun behind that computer and patting yourself on the back.
Wow... I did fail to donate blood. Pat Yo Bad self on the back....you get the Mother Teresa award for 8/10/19
Reading must not be your strong suit Levi. I said he had him killed. Trump doesn't give a shit about the office of the President. When he leaves I think the White House should be torn down and start fresh. What him and Melania Funt Case have done is despicable Originally Posted by themystic
How do you suppose he had him killed? Let's hear that conspiracy theory Mr. Compassionate.
But you failed to donate blood. I did and I’m hoping mine goes to El Paso. Have fun behind that computer and patting yourself on the back. Originally Posted by R.M.
If Trump would stop killing people you wouldn't have given blood. Its really simple
How do you suppose he had him killed? Let's hear that conspiracy theory Mr. Compassionate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't have one. Its similar to Whitey Bulger. Someone had it done. I do have compassion for others, You sarcasm point to your lack of compassion. I still like you even with your selfish and arrogant side, You have other good qualitities
moronic and trivial

designed to troll
How do you suppose he had him killed? Let's hear that conspiracy theory Mr. Compassionate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Same way anyone that's closely tied to the Russians. They poison him. Then cover it over to look like he hung himself. The cameras for his cell mysteriously stopped working at the time of this hit...the only people extra famous for this are the Russians. They know that Trump and Epstein are closely linked in their criminal activity and they know that Epstein had the goods on Trump. Just as those Trump and Epstein party videos show. The Russians put Trump in power so they're protecting their asset. More Russian collusion...and think about it. If Trump can cavalierly shake hands and applaud the Saudis after they cut Jamal Kishoihgi's body into pieces and openly downplay that murder of course he had a hand in this. He asked Putin to arrange this. Why do you think that right after the murder Trump said the Clinton's did it. Who does that? A fucking guilty person that's who. Trump is a dirty dog criminal who should have been locked up years ago