Dominate Males In The Bedroom

For me, rough sex and D/s are different. Rough sex, not that I don’t enjoy that too, is ankles to ears – fuck me harder Baby. D/s, the way I see it, is sex in the head that is played out on each other. The dominant plays to the desires of the submissive and the submissive caters to the whims and desires of the dominant. Plain ole rough sex is easy to come by. A dominant man is a little harder to come by, and unfortunately, at times, it is almost a need.
Olivia , Those are the best men around...lol. I love a a submissive man. I like to have my way with them. I love a man that enjoys a little out of the ordinary.

Alyssa Originally Posted by Mizz Alyssa
That's me Alyssa!
Just say when baby! I will leave you begging for more
Alyssa
Olivia we need to talk.
A dominant man is a little harder to come by, and unfortunately, at times, it is almost a need. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Thank heaven for women like you, Olivia.
What if the dominant guy wants to continue DATY after the lady O's. I know some get sensitive then but what if he keeps going til they reach one or two more O's and then they are begging to get pounded?
fixed it for you[/I])

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Now, if y'all ladies feel like we (me, at least) ain't hitting it hard enough, feel free to make suggestions while we're in the act. Something like oh, "F*ck that pussy, you black bast*rd!!" would send a CRSYTAL clear message. ([I
LMAO that is funny as hell RC and I could not agree more!!! Once those words are uttered!!! Game on!!!!
Some gals like it hard. Some girls like it gental. Some gals just like it. As a full time hobbyist I don't discrinate. I service them all!