Gas and inflation affecting the hobby?

Just curious if you mongers are booking less appointments and are you providers seeing less appointments due to the high gas prices and inflation in general. I’ve noticed some new girls in the Studio section but not many new reviews on them. For me, it’s $80 in gas just to drive down to Dallas and back and I’ve been averaging 4 trips a month since Jan. (Was $45 in Dec). If gas goes higher, might start booking hhr instead of hr, lol. Originally Posted by Finman22

Look at the bright side at least their are no more mean tweets.
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2022, 09:26 PM
-Donation prices not matching the provider quality or skillset Originally Posted by nookiebandit
This should be #1 and they should be ashamed that you have to go elsewhere. SMH

-Lack of providers outside of business hours
-Donation prices not matching the provider quality or skillset

Originally Posted by nookiebandit
These two reasons are what matters to me.

When I set my appointments, they are usually well in advance and very few providers will make an exception outside of banker's hours and many do not even work the weekends. Maybe they do not realize that guys have to work to pay and their working hours are usually business hours.

All ladies think that their quality and skill set match if not exceed their donation price. Some dipshit guys even tell them they should be charging more. With all the inflation, gas prices quadrupling, ect., the providers think that raising their donation prices should also be the trend. When, in fact, the portrayed skills and quality of service is worse than when they were charging half of that. Surely, the ladies do not go through the motions and lay there like a corpse for the SO (or that guy would be long gone), so why are they catatonic when they are getting paid?

Bottom line ladies, I am sure you want your family/friends to think you work some 9-5 job and you believe you are worth more than your donation, but the fact is, you do not work a 9-5 business job, the guys that pay you do. What should matter is what the client really thinks of your service, not what he better write in his review or the embellished intel her better say on you or else, that matters.

Look at the bright side at least their are no more mean tweets. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Yeah, I am trying to figure out the logic behind shutting down a Russian pipeline to negatively affect their economy but shutting down our pipeline doesn't negatively affect our economy.
Yeah, I am trying to figure out the logic behind shutting down a Russian pipeline to negatively affect their economy but shutting down our pipeline doesn't negatively affect our economy. Originally Posted by dogfart
Your assumptions are obviously based on math which is very racist.

The large numbers are very oppressive to the small numbers which proves how systemic the problem really is.

It's literally everywhere...orange man bad.
Ahh the 9-5 quandry.

I don't think those of you who are single realize that the majority-- maybe as much as 80%-- of hobbyists are married.

What that means for us-- is that most of them will sneak away from the office, which is much easier than sneaking away from home. Some ladies can have open availability, but many of us do have families and if we have to choose the time of day that is most profitable, its generally going to be that work day for the guys who are sneaking off.

The best part of touring-- is finally having that evening availability that I just couldn't muster when I was working from an incall full time.
  • Crock
  • 03-15-2022, 09:22 AM
Ahh the 9-5 quandry.

I don't think those of you who are single realize that the majority-- maybe as much as 80%-- of hobbyists are married.

What that means for us-- is that most of them will sneak away from the office, which is much easier than sneaking away from home. Some ladies can have open availability, but many of us do have families and if we have to choose the time of day that is most profitable, its generally going to be that work day for the guys who are sneaking off.

The best part of touring-- is finally having that evening availability that I just couldn't muster when I was working from an incall full time. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Interesting.

99% of my hobbying is on the weekends. I used to walk-in to AMPs after work, but that was years ago and even before AMPs as we knew them disappeared, I practically stopped going to them.

I guess we're all limited by our own perspective. While I always knew there were a bunch of guys that made appointments during the workday, I also always figured I wasn't too atypical as a weekend hobbyist.
Interesting.

99% of my hobbying is on the weekends. I used to walk-in to AMPs after work, but that was years ago and even before AMPs as we knew them disappeared, I practically stopped going to them.

I guess we're all limited by our own perspective. While I always knew there were a bunch of guys that made appointments during the workday, I also always figured I wasn't too atypical as a weekend hobbyist. Originally Posted by Crock
Yep.. and this is one of the best things about touring-- more than once I have someone who is excited that their schedule and mine finally line up.

We all have different lives, schedules, etc. The reason there are so many ladies on the 9-5 esque schedule.. is that their target clientele prefers it. Ladies who aren't getting busy will adjust their schedules and their rates.
Yeah, I am trying to figure out the logic behind shutting down a Russian pipeline to negatively affect their economy but shutting down our pipeline doesn't negatively affect our economy. Originally Posted by dogfart
There is no pipeline to Russia.

Oil is below $100 a barrel, so guess the strategy is working.
That Russian pipeline is natural gas mostly and for Europe. The oil (for gas) we import is typically from OPEC nations like the Saudis. The Euro nations will spend their money somewhere else for gas instead of funding Russia. That's the damage.

Presidents don't set the prices for oil (contrary to what retards posting Thanks Biden stickers on gas station terminals think) but its supply and demand. Since OPEC is experiencing more demand, price would go up unless they or other producers step up their production game or release strategic reserves.
That Russian pipeline is natural gas mostly and for Europe. The oil (for gas) we import is typically from OPEC nations like the Saudis. The Euro nations will spend their money somewhere else for gas instead of funding Russia. That's the damage.

Presidents don't set the prices for oil (contrary to what retards posting Thanks Biden stickers on gas station terminals think) but its supply and demand. Since OPEC is experiencing more demand, price would go up unless they or other producers step up their production game or release strategic reserves. Originally Posted by nookiebandit
The president of the U.S. does not determine gas prices, but their policies and spending while in office does. So, you are right about supply and demand. While the demand is about the same, the supply has been limited by Biden's policies. By shutting down the exporting of oil and gas from Russia was a big ding to ruin their economy, what do you think shutting down the U.S. oil pipeline would do here?
Oil is below $100 a barrel, so guess the strategy is working. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
I paid $40 to fill up my 10 gallon tank yesterday vs $20 when the Bad Orange Man was in office. Sounds like your definition or "working" comes from the MSM and Jen Psaki.
forget gas prices, its their prices and quality vs quantity ratio only works for a few. I suspect given the laws, the lack of sites to advertise there is an increase happening. Frankly I am wondering how any survive beyond P411, but anything above $350 really takes a great review, and many.

So I pretty much stick to ones I saw and are beyond transaction
If spending an extra $10 or 12 filling up your car two or three ones a month is effecting your hobby budget, you couldn't afford to hobby to begin with.

I’d think that the slight decline in the stock market would be a bigger issue, either because of reduced wealth effect, or folks scrounging for cash to buy stocks on the correction.
It normally costs me about 120 to drive from my home to Dallas. I'm estimating that at current prices-- I'm looking at about 170. An extra 50 bucks. For a little over 900 miles.

People really do make mountains of molehills.