what is GFE

Hmmm. David, think of it like this:

" If a man reduces a woman's value to ONLY looks & sex, she will reduce your value to ONLY money. Period. #JustThoughtYouShouldKnow"

Im not taking credit for this one. Credit Jada Jacobs.

That said, since IOP is expected by you, perhaps work on returning the favor by giving the illusion that you're not there for just mouth n'pussy. Visit with ladies who like their mind piqued and want to set a mental connection as the *foundation of an explosive physical connection. This will give you a greater chance of shedding your "Eeyore (from Winnie the Pooh) of the hobby" lens that you see out of, and you'll be sure to have fun like the rest of us
I see Eva, so that would mean that if the hobbyists who wish to socialize and get to know a hooker from a whore board on a personal level and she feels the same, then she will in turn fuck him BCD for free?
I see Eva, so that would mean that if the hobbyists who wish to socialize and get to know a hooker from a whore board on a personal level and she feels the same, then she will in turn fuck him BCD for free? Originally Posted by davidfree986
In turn?

In other words and simplified: Exchange IOP for IOP. Socializing is different than mentally connecting in anticipation of what is to come BCD.

...thus if it is a companion/whore/hooker/heaux then *of course it's not free. Unless said companion/whore/hooker/heaux decides to be "slutty/loose/fast/floozy" by deleting the money factor.

I hope this makes sense...as I have no time to get off topic and further contribute on this particular subject
Davidfree986 is a hero lmfao

That's the funniest shit ever
its not the ACTS....It is the *attitude. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I wholeheartedly agree with you Eva. As silly as it may sound to some, I honestly seek a connection, however that may be defined. Frankly, just going through an alphabet list of positions without a connection really isn't something I seek nor want. In terms of GFE/PSE, I think the line can get blurred and "attitude" of both parties can move that line very enjoyably.

You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime, you just find you get what you need.

Philosopher M. Jagger